Forever Loyal

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

Forever Loyal

In the Earth Kingdom somewhere in the forest with the sun high in the sky as the three Fire Nation fugitives ride cautiously of their surroundings. "This is ridiculous, we've been travelling for three days," Rin complains as she holds onto Zuko's waist.

 "This is ridiculous, we've been travelling for three days," Rin complains as she holds onto Zuko's waist

"We can't do anything about that, we need to move away from Azula." Zuko reasons, she knew that was the truth but three days would be enough, she was by ship and they were on land nowhere near water she could access.

"I have to agree with Rin, we should stop for a night." Iroh jumps in looking ahead as he had the reigns this time, so by definition was in charge.

"See, two former General's against one Prince." Rin teases him, gaining a little sour look before she kisses his cheek to get replaced with a bashful look.

" Rin teases him, gaining a little sour look before she kisses his cheek to get replaced with a bashful look

"Fine, we can stop for the night." Zuko agrees, feeling played.

A battleship beside a beach, it is now nighttime and the full moon hangs overhead, the beach is filled with tents and populated with people from Azula's royal procession. Azula sits within her litter which rests atop the dais on the deck of her ship, she flanks on either side by Lo and Li., below them on the deck, a row of Fire Nation soldiers lie prostrate on either side of the ship. "When tracking your brother, uncle and Rin, travelling with a royal procession may no longer be an option..." Lo starts to explain.