I Can Take Her!

"Water... Earth... Fire... Air..." Katara voices over as the benders demonstrate as she talks. "My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept the balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked." It journeys into the map showing the world and closes in on a bender displaying all the elements. "Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." He disappears from sight. "A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe." It shows the Water Tribe men on their boats and Katara hugging her older brother Sokka holding up a lantern. "Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world."

I Can Take Her!

In the Earth Kingdom a bathhouse sits with blossoming cherry trees, Iroh lies on his back receiving a massage from two attendants, with Zuko and Rin sitting to the side away from him, Zuko conceals his face with a hat as Rin hides both her hair an...

In the Earth Kingdom a bathhouse sits with blossoming cherry trees, Iroh lies on his back receiving a massage from two attendants, with Zuko and Rin sitting to the side away from him, Zuko conceals his face with a hat as Rin hides both her hair and face with a dark brown shawl. "Aaahhh... this is what I've been missing. Who knew floating on a piece of driftwood for three weeks with no food or water and sea vultures waiting to pluck out your liver could make one so tense?" Iroh asks rhetorically as he casts a glance at the couple, sitting next to one another, he let them in those three weeks tell him they were now together, it was around week two. He gets up from the massage table and walks over to the couple sitting beside them on the ground, he looks at their faces and realises what the day was. "I see. It's the anniversary, isn't it?" He asks them as Zuko hides his face more as Rin leans her head on his shoulder in a form of comfort for the downcast teen.

 It's the anniversary, isn't it?" He asks them as Zuko hides his face more as Rin leans her head on his shoulder in a form of comfort for the downcast teen

"Three years ago today I was banished. I lost it all. I want it back. I want the Avatar, I want my honour, I want my throne. I want my father not to think I'm worthless." Zuko rants dejectedly, Rin loops her arm around his waist and he leans the top of his head on top of hers.