Chapter 14

(Lucy POV) "What did you see?" I asked, crouching down to her level of height.

"A girl. Red hair, flame hair. She took of her bracelet. You... killed her... then the guild she was in killed you. I don't want you to die sister" She said and hugged me while crying.

Yes yes, Sara is my sister. We don't call eachother that though. In fact, this is the first time I've seen her cry. She has a slight power to see the future, like Carla but more detailed.

If your wondering about my bracelet, it doesn't just hide my magic presence, it hides something else. But I'll tell you another time.

I hugged her back. "Shh.... it's okay. I'm sorry but if I get chosen for the games, I have to compete. But if I do face that girl, I'll knock her out with one hit. I promise" I said as she cried into my shoulder

"Please don't go... please...." She said quietly while slightly hyperventilating.

"Why don't you join Fairy Tail? That way you'll know if I'm safe as always?" I suggested to her

"D.. do you think they would let me?" She asked wiping the tears from her face

"Of course! They love new members! And you'll certainly make an impression Miss Angel Dragon Slayer" I said and poked at her sides making her giggle.

"Alright, let's go introduce you to everyone" I said with a smile and took her hand. She smiled back.

This is honestly the first time we could talk without fighting. I've only known she was my sister for about 2 years and things have been rocky between us. I hope we can get along, for the guilds sake.