Aren't You Forgetting Something?

This chapter will probably have some smut. So brace yourself. It's at the end so if you don't want to read it I'll put a warning up so you'll be ready. When you see 💦 then you know it's about to go down. 😜 carry on...

Malia's POV

"Mhm. I'm on top though." Just then, Micah walks through the front door, saving me from having to say anything back to Luca's comment.

"Hey babe." Luca greets. I notice a faint blush on Micah's cheeks.

"Uh... hey. What are you guys doing?" He questions.

"Me and Malia and just getting to know each other. Right Malia?"

"Uh... right."

"Ooookaaay. Well I got your food Malia." Micah says and makes his way into the kitchen, but Luca stops him.

"Excuse me sir. Aren't you forgetting something?" He questions Micah. He cuts his journey to the kitchen short, turns back around and makes his way over to the sofa. Once he reaches us, he bends over the back of the sofa and gives Luca a peck on the lips. Apparently Luca is not satisfied, because he grabs the back of Micah's head and pulls him in again, this time for a longer more passionate kiss.

I can only sit there mesmerized by them.

'Is it terrible that I'm kinda turned on by this?'

When they pull away they are both panting for air and Micah's face is as red as a tomato. For some reason I find myself giggling at this. My sound of mirth are cut short by the sounds of my baby demanding to be fed. I hop up off the sofa, grab the grocery bags from Micah, and make my way to the kitchen.

I sit the bag on the table and start to pull the food out. I almost cry when I see that Micah got the fries McDonald's. I had been silently praying that he would, so that I wouldn't have to cook anything but the waffles.

When the waffles are finished, I slather them in strawberry jelly, dump the ice cream and French fries on one waffle and top it all off with the other waffle. I cup a piece off with my fork and stuff it into my mouth. I can't help but moan at the taste. The sweet and salty taste is just... amazing.

I open my eyes to see Micah and Luca standing in the kitchen doorway, just watching me.

"What? Do you guys want to try some?"

"No thanks."

"Yes."

Luca makes his way over to me and opens his mouth. I slice off another piece, put my hand under the fork and put it in his mouth.

"Ugh. You guys are disgusting." Micah says from behind us. Luca lets out the same sound I did.

"That was really good, baby. The sweet and salty is just... amazing."

"I'm not ya baby Luca."

"Of course you aren't." He says arrogantly.

I finish my food and tell he boys that I'm going to bed. They mumble 'okays' and 'goodnights' and I make my way upstairs. I get to my room, close and lock the door behind me and make my way to the bathroom for a much needed soak.

Before the water finishes filling up the tub I notice that I don't have any sleepwear. I make my way back downstairs to the kitchen and only Luca is there, filling a cup with ice.

"Did you need something baby?" He asks when he sees me enter the room. I only roll my eyes, and say,

"Yes. I need pajamas."