Gosh

Walking into the apartment I share with my boyfriend, Malcolm, my phone starts to ring and without looking to see who it is I just answer it.

"Hello?"

I don't get an answer. And then the line goes dead.

That was three days ago...

Now I'm sitting in my living room with a gun pointed at my head. 

"Where's Malcolm?" One of the six masked men ask me.

"I- I don't know." I managed to answer around my sobs. As the words tumble out of my mouth I hear the front door open and close. The man that walks into my house is none other than Micah Vaughn. The notorious CEO of Vaughn&Co.

"Hello Miss. White." He says with a thick Spanish accent and a smile. I'm too busy praying to reply.

"Miss. White, would you mind telling us where Malcolm Vince is? And it would be best if you didn't lie to me." He continued.

"I told your goons I don't know where the fuck he is. I have no reason to lie to you right now." I wail.

"Why should I believe that? You could be trying to protect him."

"Malcolm left me. Last night. Told him something he didn't want to hear and when I woke up this morning he was gone." My cries have subsided to sniffles.

"What did you tell him?" Micah asks.

"Why in the hell is that relevant?" 

"Have some respect you little bitch." One of his men said from behind me, while pulling my hair.

"Hey, Jay since when do we hit women, huh? Go stand watch man, go on." Jay threw me a dark look and left to do as he was told.

"I do apologize for his behavior. Now where were we?"

"You were asking me about what I told Malcolm that made him leave."

"Ah yes. And your answer was?"

"I asked why it was relevant."

"Oh. Well it's relevant because it will determine whether you live or not."

"What?! Why?"

"Well you see I am a very important man, and I can't have you running to the policia. Not like they can or will do much anyways." He says slowly as if he's talking to a child. The crying has started back up.

"No! I swear I won't tell anybody, I promise. Just please don't kill me." I pleaded.

"Tell me."

Silence.

"Very well." He turns to walk away and I hear a gun cock.

"I'm pregnant!"

"What?"

"I told him I was pregnant. When he told me to abort it, I told him no, and that I was keeping it."

"Prove it." He said, a doubtful look in his eyes.

I pointed to my purse that was sitting on the kitchen counter and he walks over to get it. He hands it to me and I start to dig around for the sonogram I had gotten three days prior and hand it to Micah.

"This is dated for that twelfth, today is the fifteenth. Why did you wait three days to tell him?"

"I didn't know how to tell him. I wanted to try and make it special, but I was just too excited, so I just up and told him." I explained.