The Boys

I have my hand in my box of Teddy Grahams when the front door slams shut. It can't be Micah or Luca because they're both sitting in front of me. Before I could ask one of them who just came through the door, someone yells out,

"Boss!"

"In the kitchen!" Luca shouts back.

Now I only heard one voice, but I see six of the worlds largest men ever walk in. I go unnoticed as they walk into the kitchen and take seats around the long kitchen table.

"What's up boys?" Micah starts, seeming to have forgotten that I was sitting less than three feet away from him.

"Everything's taken care of boss." one of the big men say, his voice chillingly familiar, but I can't see around the huge bodies on either side of me to see who it was.

"Good. Have you guys found anything new on where our shipments have been disappearing to."

"Yeah. They keep-"

"When were you guys gonna tell me you were in the mafia?" I blurted out. Eight pairs of eyes turn in my direction simultaneously. They all burst into laughter together too, as if what I had said was funny.

"What's so funny?" I ask, seething.

"Oi, I know you. Your Malcolm's old whore aren't you?"

It was Jay. The one who hit me when they were looking for Malcolm. But I wasn't worried about that. He had called me a whore.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I ask, slowly standing up from my chair. I see him swallow, but he holds his facade.

The little things in the kitchen start to shake. I make a move towards Jay, but I stop when I hear,

"Who is she?"

"Oh, um, I'm Malia. And you are?" I say, sticking my hand out to shake, meanwhile reminding myself to fuck Jay about playing with me.

"Oh, cool. I'm Ronald. But you can call me Ronny."

"Very nice to meet you Ronny." He had the strongest country accent I've ever heard.

"Oi" an Irish guy shouts. "Fuck that guy, I! Am! The! Great! Hubert."

"I'm so sorry." I say sympathetically, my hand over my heart.

"Me too doll, me too."

We go around the table and everyone aside from Micah, Luca and Jay and everyone introduced themselves. There was as you already know Bert and Ronny. Then there was also Graham, Alex and Gritt- with two t's.

Now mind you, only one of these names is even remotely menacing, but if you saw these men, I can guarantee you will quake with fear. shookth.

"Okay, so are you guys the mafia or not?"

"No Malia. We are not in the mafia. We are the protectors of everything supernatural."

"Well that's cool, and a lot less terrifying."

"So why do they call you boss, and what kinda shipments were you guys talking about?"

"Because they're the boss," Ronny explains. "And we got this special candy. Mhm. Gotta have it shipped all the way from the Amazon. To humans it's just a piece of candy, but to us is like pure Nirvana."

"Can I try it?"

"When it gets here." Luca said.

"And when'll that be?"

"Thursday. Of next month."

"Oh."

Don't forget to...
                             Vote ⭐️
                         Comment 💬
                            Share ➡️

❤️ Thanks

i know it's short, but i hardly ever update so i thought i'd give you guys something. 😐 hopefully it's not too cringy. check out my rant book, where i rant about any and everything. bye.