Akatsuki Orphan Finale Preview (Not a Joke)

Me: I AM BACK!

Sam: WHERE THE F*** HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Me: HIDING THE HECK AWAY!

Sam: YOUR LOYAL READERS ARE P*SSED AT YOU! YOU HAVE LET THEM DOWN!

Me: I AM SO SORRY TO MY LOYAL READERS!!

SAM: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO MAKE UP FOR IT?! FOR YOUR NEGLIGENCE?!

Me: There is only one thing to do...

Sasuke: Stop being a disappointment?

Me: I have already accomplished that by not being you.

Sasuke: You little b*tch.

Me: No, but in all seriousness, I am going to update...THIS MOTHER TRUCKING WEEKEND.

Sam: You are in college, it is okay to cuss.

Me: NAH.

Sasuke: Idiot.

Me: Which one of us sought power from a shady pedophile dude?

Sasuke: In my defense-

Me: No one cares. Anyway, I am officially in college, so I have way less time to write my stories. As an explanation for my negligence...I have to tell you guys the truth, I just stopped enjoying writing Akatsuki Orphan. Honestly, I greatly enjoyed all of your guys' appreciation for my sad attempts at comedy or heartfelt moments, but after a while I just started selling out. In the original design of my book, Shinako and Tukiko were not supposed to be romantically involved in any way. Shinako did a complete 180 from how I original intended for her to behave like, and I did not feel like that was fair for you guys...I am so sorry.

Sam: Akatsuki Orphan was never meant to be serious. It was originally supposed to be a slice of life story following a girl who was adopted by the Akatsuki. Nothing was supposed to make sense, it was just supposed to contain Manga's attempts at comedy and feel-good moments that the reader may have been able to relate to.
Sasuke: The idiot-

Me: You don't get to help explain, why are you even here?

Sasuke: Because readers like BlakeSnow like to yell at me in the comments when I degrade you.

Me: I am pretty sure my readers do not want you to degrade me.

Sasuke: You abandoned them for 2 f***ing years. They want me to degrade you. Trust me.

Me: ANYWAY, my point is that I cannot thank you all for staying with me. Probably cussed me out while you did so, but still. I greatly appreciate it. As a thank you present, I am wrapping this book up in one sloppy bow.

Sam: Keep in mind, Manga will write the epilogue with everyone grown up, and it will reference the decision that Tukiko made and what happened to everyone else. It will not take place directly after the last chapter.

Me: I am not pulling a Finding Dory.

Sam: HEY! That was a good movie.

Me: My point being, two years have passed and she is fifteen. There will be noticeable changes. Will she be in a relationship? Who knows. You'll have to find out this weekend :D

Sasuke: You heartless b*tch.

Me: SERIOUSLY. WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Sam: I'm babysitting for Itachi.

Sasuke: I do not need a babysitter.

Me: I don't know last time you were left alone you followed a stranger...

Sasuke: OH FOR F***'S SAKE, I NEEDED POWER!

Sam and I: Hahaha XD

Sasuke: Morons