Chapter 13~Shinako's on her period....someone save me

Me: Sam.....wake up.

Lucylucylooo: She's not getting up....

Kisame: Seriously, who are you guys?

Me: We are.....GHOSTS!!!

Lucylucylooo: Manga.......

Me: Fine.....we're from the future.

Itachi: Hn, I don't believe you.

Me: Okay, in the future Samantha is your girlfriend and Pein makes her do tons of paperwork while you two lazy butts make me cook...

Kisame: I can see me doing that.

Itachi: Okay, I believe the cooking and paperwork part...I doubt I would have a girlfriend.

Samanthauchiha: I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!

Lucylucylooo: Oh, she's awake :D

Me: She makes you dango, you don't complain.

Itachi: Makes since.

Kisame: What about the other one?

Lucylucylooo: I have a name....

Me: You don't make her do anything, she's our friend.

Itachi: Hn.

Samanthauchiha: You know....that gets annoying....

Itachi: Yet you're my girlfriend so what's that saying?

Me: Okay before she fights with him-

Lucylucylooo: And burns down a village

Me: We should start this chapter

Samanthauchiha: Whatever, Mangareader90 doesn't own Naruto....

Lucylucylooo: Enjoy the story :)

*****************************************************************************************************************

*Tukiko pov*

"WAKE YOUR A** UP ALREADY!!!" I heard a voice shout into my ear.

I jumped outta bed and landed on the floor with a thud. I groaned while the person who had yelled in my ear laughed.

"Bwahahaha! You fell! On your face!" Shinako told me, clutching her stomach.

I started to get up all the while grumbling to myself.

"Shinako....you truly are terrible, you know that?" I asked her.

She shrugged.

"We're Akatsuki, remember? I don't give a f-" Shinako started to say.

"Watch the language female Hidan," I told her.

Shinako rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I don't give a crap if I sound nice or not," Shinako told me, shrugging.

I rolled my eyes.

"I remember when you were nice Shinako," I told her.

She shrugged.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm nice, but I can be mean when I want to be," Shinako told me.

I remained silent for a second. If Shinako was giggly and happy just yesterday but now she's acting like this.....

"Shinako? Are you on your period?" I asked her.

Shinako glared at me.

"I've never had a period before!" Shinako told me.

"You're not 12 anymore....I think your body is responding to that fact now," I told her stepping back some.

I could feel the killing aura surrounding her. Shinako kept her glare on me, only now she narrowed her eyes too.

"How would I know?!" Shinako asked me, her voice dripping with venom.

I sweat-dropped. I saw the door and how close it was. If I could just grab some clothes and run out of here....

"Shinako....I don't want to fight....I know! How about we just eat breakfast and I can go to the academy while you have a free day...." I told her, edging my way towards the dresser.

Shinako kept her eyes fixed on me. After twenty seconds of her heated glare she finally sighed and turned on her heel.

"Whatever...just hurry up," Shinako told me, leaving out the door, but not before slamming it behind her.

I let out a sigh of relief. I quickly grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and changed. I ran into the kitchen so I wouldn't be late...I didn't want to see Shinako destroy a village just because I was running late to breakfast. I sat down at the table and watched as Shinako stared at three eggs on a pan.

"Umm S-Shinako.....I t-think that the o-oven has to be on f-for the eggs to c-cook," I tried telling Shinako.

She peered over her head to glare at me. I looked at the ground.

"N-nevermind!" I said.

"That's what I f***ing thought," Shinako muttered.

"I-I have t-to go t-to the b-bathroom!" I told Shinako, getting up and walking into the living room first.

Masato was in the living room, his eyes closed. I whispered in a low note and he looked at me. I jerked my head near the bathroom door, signaling that I wanted him to follow me. He nodded and started to fly near the bathroom, with me towing behind him. When we got to the bathroom I closed the door and took out a notebook that I had hidden in my pocket.

"Okay Masato, I'm going to write a note and I need you to give it to Hidan-nii, okay?" I asked Masato.

Masato nodded and landed on my shoulder. I smiled and began writing.

Dear Hidan-nii,

YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS ON HER PERIOD AND IS TRYING TO KILL ME!! HELP!!!!!

Love,

Tukiko

I ripped out the paper, rolled it up, and handed it to Masato. He grabbed it with his talons and I opened the window, which he flew out of, with rapid speed. I waited in the bathroom for five minutes.

"What's taking you so long?!" I heard Shinako ask/yell at me from the kitchen.

"I'm also brushing my hair! It takes a long time!" I answered her, lying.

Like it takes that long to brush hair.

(A/N: It does if you have really thick hair......)

I saw Masato fly in and land on my shoulder once again, with a note attached to his leg.

Dear little b****,

YEAH RIGHT!!! I'M NOT DEALING WITH THA S***!!!

Love,

Hidan

I anime cried and was about to give up when I thought of something. I began writing another note while Masato peered over my shoulder.

Dear Dad,

Hi, how are you? I have a minor problem....SHINAKO IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!!! SHE'S ON HER PERIOD!!! What do you usually do when mom is on her period?

Love,

Tukiko

I rolled the note up and handed it to Masato who once again took it in his talons.

"Send this to dad, quickly, my time is almost up and I don't wanna die!!" I told Masato.

Masato left out of the window again, with even more rapid speed then before. I went over to the mirror and began brushing my hair really quickly while I waited for Masato to hurry back.

****************************************************************************************************************

*Shinako pov*

What the h*** is taking Tukiko so long?! And why aren't the eggs heating up any?!

I sighed angrily and stared at the three eggs on the pan over the oven. Why does my stomach hurt so freaking bad?!

"TUKIKO!!!!ARE YOU ALMOST DONE?!?!?!" I yelled to her from the kitchen.

"J-Just about! I-I have to tie my s-shoes and check my k-kunai pouch before I go to the academy. What t-time is it?" Tukiko responded.

I looked at the clock on the oven.

"It's 7:00, you have time!" I yelled back to her.

Argh!!! My stomach really f***ing hurts now!!

I went over to the table and sat down for a while, clutching my stomach.

****************************************************************************************************************

*Pein pov*

I was sitting at the head of the meeting room when Masato came in through an open window. He landed on my shoulder and I saw that there was a note attached to him, I detached the note and started reading it.

"What does it say?" Konan asked me.

The other Akatsuki members looked at me curiously too, except for Hidan who looked away. I wondered why until I realized that Tukiko must have sent one to Hidan as well, and he probably told her no.

"Nothing much....Tukiko just wanted to say hi," I lied.

Konan nodded but everyone else looked suspicious, except for Tobi who was pretending to be an idiot......and doing a good job at it.

"Yay! Did Tukiko say anything else?" Tobi asked me.

"No," I lied.

"Are you sure?" Tobi asked me.

Tobi....shut up.

"Yes," I lied again.

"Why would Tukiko only write hi on a note, un?" Deidara asked me.

Shut up Deidara.

"Who knows why Tukiko does the things that she does, Tukiko is complicated," I told them.