Chapter 21~ I had a sister?

Me: I'm calm

Sam: You sure?

Me: Yep.

Lucylucyloo: Positive?

Me: Uh huh.

Sasuke: Nice going dumba**, you managed to get in jail.

Me: Shut up.

Random cop: Visiting time is almost up.

Lucylucylooo: How is it that whenever we commit a crime we don't get caught, but when manga does it she gets caught?

Itachi: Because the idiot actually listened when the cops said freeze.

Random cop: Visiting time is up. Everyone out.

Sam: Shut up, we're not done. Manga, we're gonna get you out of here.

Random cop: The only people getting out of here are you guys. Now leave.

Sam: F*** you officer.

Me: Sam!!!

Lucylucyloo: Sam I'm pretty sure that you're not supposed to say that to an officer. -_-

Itachi: Hn.

Sasuke: Dumba**

Random officer: Miss if you do not leave I will have no choice but to- 

Sam" *knocks the random officer out* There. That problem is solved :)

Me: .........

Itachi: I think she's paralyzed.

Lucylucylooo: How is it that everywhere we go we end up doing something illegal?

Sasuke: Because you three are jinxes.

Sam: Shut the h*** up.

Me:......you just took down an officer......

Lucylucylooo: Yes Manga, we saw all of this.

Me: We.....we're going to h***.

Sam: Did Manga just cuss?

Itachi: H*** is technically not a cuss word.

Sasuke: You idiots get off topic easily.

Me: WHY DO I GET INTO THESE SITUATIONS?! I USED TO BE EXTREMLY INNOCENT AND NEVER DID ANYTHING ILLEGAL!! AND THEN THE STUPID AKATSUKI KIDNAPPED ME AND ALL OF THIS CRAP HAPPENED!!

Sam: Calm down Manga.....

Me: I AM CALM!

Lucylucylooo: It'll be okay Manga, just calm down so that the other cops don't hear us....

Me: I'm good now :D

Sam: Good, now while we escape this place Mangareader90 DOES NOT own Naruto.

Sasuke: She's too untalented, stupid, uncreative-

Me: Utter another word and I'll kill you.

Lucylucylooo: Oh boy. This can't end well. Enjoy the story!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

*Shinako pov*

"Hidan-kun? Are you going to leave me if I turn out to be pregnant?" I whispered as I started to pack all of my things. We were supposed to be heading back today. I got what I wanted and Hidan and Kakuzu did their job. Kakuzu was at another hotel...he said something about winning a poker match. Hidan looked over at me and he looked confused.