Princes are Crazy

Anthony led me back to my room and told me to make myself at home.  He also told me about the little intercom that goes all around the castle. It had different things labeled on the buttons. Food, laundry, cleaning, and butler.

I knew which one I would use the least. cough, stupid butler, cough.

I hung around in my room the rest of the day. I ordered lunch, which had the best and fanciest pizza I had ever tasted. They even came in with a fancy cart and every thing.

After that, I got really bored. I screwed around on the gaming console. I think it was an Xbox 360. It had tons of games which I tried playing but I ended up falling off a cliff in every one. (Don't ask me how, I don't even know.)

I decided to go see Anthony. I walked down the hall way and tried to remember what door it was. They didn't exactly have it labeled "Prince."

I knocked on the door hoping I could talk. He opened the door rubbing his eyes. The one thing I didn't count on was what he was wearing.

He answered the door in his boxers.

"What do you need Laura?" he asked sleepily. "Its eleven at night."

Must have been screwing around on the Xbox longer than I though.

"Well... I just wanted... Can I, um.." I tried to talk.

He laughed. "Come on in. I'll get dressed."

I walked into his room and gasped. His room was neatly kept. Everything was extremely high tech. There were fancy control panels on most of the walls.

"Like my bachelor pad?" he said grinning.

"Most people who live in bachelor pads don't live with their families." I said. "But I guess you're an exception."

He laughed. He then suddenly got serious. He took a couple steps towards me. I backed into his wall. He placed his hand above my head on the wall behind me. He then leaned in and...

...placed his hand on a button which shot out a drawer from the wall.

Straight into my head.

I then yelled some very colorful words no one wants to say around royalty.

Of course, being him, he laughs.

He backed away from the wall, letting me move away. she kept right on laughing.

"I'm so sorry Laura." Anthony said between laughs.

"Oh yeah, I can tell you're so sorry the way you're laughing." I said with venom.

"Don't worry." he said calming down. He pressed a button on his intercom. "Ice pack" he requested.

Almost instantly there was a knock on the door. Anthony and I walked over to it.

Anthony opened the door revealing Alexander holding a ice pack.

"Your ice..." he started. He shot a glance at me. "I see." he said.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I asked angrily.

"Oh nothing. Why did you take that that way?" Alexander asked expressionless.

"I'm American. Its what we do." I said snidely. "I wouldn't react like that if you would stop implying things!"

"Easy there." Anthony said grabbing my shoulder. He took the ice pack from Alexander. "That will be all, Alex."

Alexander did a quick bow and left.

Ugh. I hate that guy.