Awkward...

I stumbled along the edge of the road. I hoped I was going in the right direction. Ugh. My new sundress was now soaked. Pretty sure my boots were turning into small lakes. I heard a whinny from behind me. I turned to see a palomino horse about to run me over. I screamed and jumped to the side.

Which happened to be a mud puddle.

Great.

"Are you alright?" I heard someone ask.

I got up and groaned. My dress was ruined. I looked up at who was talking. I let out a little squeak.

Great. A really cute guy gets to see me soaked to the bone, covered in mud.

Hurray!

"No," I answered. "I'm almost out of money, I don't have a ride, my hotel-which I can't afford now-is still miles away, I'm soaked to the bone, I almost got hit by a horse, I'm covered in mud, and now a really cute guy gets to see me. I'm doing peachy."

The cute boy smiled. His smile seemed to light up the deary scenery. His dirty blonde hair fell in his face and he ran his hand through it. I could feel my cheeks burst into flame.

"Cute, am I?" he replied with a smirk.

I could feel my cheeks turn bright fire truck red. He offered a hand up onto his horse.

"Come on, let's get you out of the rain." he said.

I gladly got up on the back of the horse.

He let out a beautiful chuckle that could melt Antarctica. (Warn the scientists!) "You might want to hang on."

The horse took off and I had no choice (a really simple choice that I do not regret) to grab onto his waist. We flew over the hills at top speed. Before I knew it, we were at the Roando Hotel. He quickly got us checked in and we went up to our rooms.

"Go ahead and take a shower. It will help you warm up." he suggested. I quickly got in and out of the shower, then I realized my clothes were soaked and...

my suitcase was outside the bathroom.

Today isn't my day.

I opened the door quietly.

"Um, could you hand me my bag?" I asked.

He chuckled (I swear I could hear the ice cracking) and he got it for me. I changed and got out so he could take a shower. I started watching TV which only had one channel with surprisingly Sesame Street on. One of the characters was failing at washing his hands and I heard someone a few rooms down yell, "No! Wash you hands, you idiot!"

"What was that about?" the cute boy(Who on the way here told me his name was Anthony) said. I looked at him and nearly screamed. He was wearing only pants! (Not that I'm complaining, but the penguins in Antarctica are)

"Why are you not wearing a shirt?" I asked quietly.

"I thought you'd enjoy the view." He said smirking and turning around. "Plus my shirt is soaked. I don't have extra clothes."

I turned bright red. I went over and sat on my bed. It was a good thing we had two beds or I would have lost it. I quickly tried to go to sleep.

I couldn't. You know why?

All I could think of was Anthony with out a shirt on.

I'm such a perv.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

I woke up after some how managing to fall asleep. I looked over to see that Anthony was still asleep too. I noticed one of those little coffee makers and started some coffee. I got changed in the bathroom and grabbed a cup of coffee. I started to take a sip when suddenly hands wrapped around me from behind and someone kissed the side of my head and whispered "Morning."

I flipped my shít. (Pardon my French)

I jumped out of his arms in a karate chop like position when the coffee mug that I had been holding hit the ground doing three things.

1. Spilling boiling hot coffee on my foot.

2. Shattering and cutting my foot.

3. Knocking me out of balance making me fall on my butt.

I looked back up at him. He seemed just as surprised as I was. He knelt next to me. I tried to scoot away but I winced at the pain in my foot.

"I'm so sorry. Let me take care of that." he said.

He ran and got me a wet washcloth. He gently removed the ceramic pieces from my foot and wrapped the washcloth around it. I winced. He then picked me up and set me on one of the beds.

"Wait here, I'll go get first aid stuff from the front desk." he said.

When he was out of the room, I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. What the heck just happened!?

He quickly came back in with a box. He set next to me and got some burn ointment and ointment out. He applied the ointment to my burns then wrapped around my foot.

He scratched the back of his head, "I guess that was pretty stupid of me." he gave a nervous smile.

"Its fine, just never do that again. Next time, I'll kick you in the balls." I replied.

He seemed shocked by my response. "What? I'm not very lady like, if you haven't noticed." I snapped.

He laughed. "I better get on my way. I hope you enjoy your vacation."

I then face palmed. I didn't have enough money for that.

"What?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't have enough money to stay here another night. How much do you think they charge for a stable?" I asked.

"Don't worry. You can stay at my place." he said confidently.

"Umm, OK. Where do you live?"

"The palace."

I swear I could have passed out right there.