Lets Meet the Family!

I stared at him like he was an alien.

"Y-you're a p-prince?" I said on the verge of fainting.

"Yep. Prince Antonio of Creture, at your service." he said bowing.

"Oh my god, I just told a prince I would kick him in the balls." I said with fear.

He laughed. He went into the bathroom and got his shirt and my clothes that were now dry. We walked back down to the built in restaurant and had breakfast. The TVs were all turned on to the news. I decided to listen.

"We are now being informed that Prince Antonio has not been seen since yesterday morning. We were told that his horse was also missing." the newscaster said, with a picture of Anthony to her right.

I nearly chocked on my scrambled eggs. I hacked and coughed.

"You didn't tell me you left without their knowing! People are going to think I prince-napped you." I said quietly.

He laughed, "Don't worry! I'll tell them you're innocent."

"Oh. OK." I said.

"Anything else you..." the waitress started. "Oh my god! You're the-" Anthony slapped a hand over her mouth.

"Don't say a word. We were never here." he said in a creepy tone.

We slipped off quietly and rode off on his horse.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

We had arrived at the back of the castle, which didn't have many people guarding it. We slipped into the stable as sneaky as we could, at least we tried. Its not easy to be sneaky while leading a horse.

We had just gotten Peaches, the horse, all snug in her stable when we heard a gasp.

"Oh my goodness! You're home! You're home!" an older woman with a slight British accent said running up and hugging Anthony.

"Oh, Maggie. I'm sorry I left the castle without telling you. I just needed to get away." he said trying to comfort the sobbing woman.

"Oh bless your soul! Wait, who are you?" she asked concerning me.

"I'm Laura Michael. The prince here helped me out." I explained.

She looked at the prince with a frustrated face. "Are you being a player again?"

"No, no, no. I tried but she threatened me." he said with a smile.

"You threatened the prince! That's a crime, you know." she said angrily.

"I didn't know he was the prince then!" I said raising my hands in defense.

She gave me one last look then became happy. "Alright, I'll fetch Alexander to show you your room."

She turned and talked into a walkie talkie. "Alexander, dear, can you please come to the stables?"

A voice crackled through the speaker, "Be there in a moment."

About a minute later a boy about my age in a black tuxedo appeared in the stable. He was tall with neatly combed black hair. His green eyes fell on me and he gave a look of disgust.

"Laura, this is Alexander. He is my butler. Alex, you will show her to the guest room." Anthony informed the young butler.

"As you wish," he said with a hint of disgust.

What is it with this guy? I didn't do anything to him! He just started acting like a little diva on her own TV show.

Alexander led me through a confusing path of twists and turns. He finally stopped at a white door. He turned to face me.

"Here is your room. The prince's room is a couple of doors down in case you feel like you're in the mood." he said with extra disgust.

I felt my jaw drop. "Did you just imply what I think you did?" I asked in an angry voice.

"I implied nothing. Now wait in your room until the prince comes to get you. I don't want you wandering around and breaking something." he said turning around.

"Thank you, Alex." I said putting venom in my voice.

He then stopped and turned to face me. He walked up to me until he had me backed in the wall. "The prince may call me Alex, but to you its Alexander." he said angrily. He then turned on his heel and walked down the hall.

I gave a angry hmph, and stormed into my room.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

About an hour later, Anthony came and got me.

"I want you to meet my family." he said excitedly.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the hallway before I could protest. When we were about halfway down the hallway I yanked my hand away from him.

"I can walk on my own, thank you very much." I said.

"Hmm, who crapped in your cornflakes?" he asked casually.

I burst out laughing.

"What? What did I do?" he asked.

"I never expected a prince would say that." I said laughing.

I followed him down the hallways and into a beautifully decorated room. Sitting in the furniture that decorated the room was the royal family.

"Everyone, this is Laura Michael. She's from America!" he exclaimed.

Everyone in the room remained expressionless.

"Over there is Damon, my older brother. That lovely lady is my mother. The tall man to her left is my father. And on the far left is my grandmother." he said grinning.

Everyone guy in the family had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes like Anthony. His mother on the other hand had dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Anthony, what will the press think?" she asked.

"Who cares what the press thinks?" he said. "They went nuts when this happened to William and Kate."

"Yes, except you are supposed to be trying to make a move on the girl from Arendelle. How are you supposed to do that if the press are showing you with another girl?" the queen argued.

"I don't want to make a move on her." he complained.

"If I may, you're majesty, I'm actually not trying to make any romantic moves on your son. He just helped me out of rough spot and offered me a place to stay until my flight back to America." I interrupted.

She looked at me strangely. "Anthony, out of all the girls you've brought home, I like this one the best."

I smiled. Anthony, on the other hand, frowned.

"Mom.." he complained.

"The girl just said she wasn't interested. So I'm alright with her staying here."  the queen replied.

"I agree." the king added.

"That must sting, little brother. You just got rejected by a commoner." Damon said. "But that doesn't mean she won't like me." he said walking up to me and kissing my hand.

I must have had a weird look on my face, because when the prince looked up again, he burst out laughing.

"I'm trying to decide which of you is less serious about life." I said.

Their grandmother laughed from the corner. "As much as I enjoy your jokes, I do not approve. She is still a commoner. I think she will be a bad influence on the princes."

I'm still not entirely sure if I'm welcomed or not.