Chapter 9 [boyxboy]

Vote, Comment, Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________

Our heads both lean in for each other. Our eyes glued together getting closer and closer, warming the inside of my heart.  My heart fills with his emerald eyes. Those gorgeous eyes that could even make David Beckham fall for him. Am I crushing on him? Maybe even falling for him? This isn’t the same as the first time I even fell in love. I was only crushing on him and I felt a thousand times that love for him. I felt like I have known him before… in another life time. The way his jawline was perfectly shaped, his Greek features, and his strong, toned body, makes me swoon under his gaze. He was like my own guardian angel from heaven, specifically made for me.

                His eyes held mine as our heads connect. His lips pucker as they lean toward to capture mine. His pink, plush lips were all I could think of. Those lips looked like they were made of pink silk, ready to be touched. My body was on high- level pumping adrenaline as I could feel my heart thumping out of my chest. My nervousness spread throughout my body as his hand reaches for mine. His fingertips brush against the back of my hand, leaving behind goose bumps from his very touch. They interlock between my fingers like velvety ribbon filling heat and chills at the same time down my body. My body became full of intense passion as his other hand gropes my waist steadying me.

‘Stop Aayden get ahold of yourself, be a man!’ I mentally slap myself.

I chant in my head to have the courage to become the dominant one in the kiss as our lips press together. His lips were as soft yet rough, carrying a manly fell to them. I literally melted on the spot. I got an immediately got a hard on. I grabbed a hand full of hair of his hair and a hold of his shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. He removed my shirt hastily then removed his as we were skin to skin.

He pulled me onto his lap with my legs behind him until our groins touched, letting me feel his rock-hard erection.  I rub against his groin, earning loud moans. We were chest to chest. He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth. I moaned so loud that Dylan jumped from shock and surprise, taking his tongue back into his mouth. 

I brought him back by pulling him to me again and taking control of the kiss.  Both our tongues battled for dominance and he won. The way he tenderly held me against his chest, made me want to cry. He made me feel like a fragile flower. Ew no. I’m a manly flower like a Venus fly trap and he’s my little fly. Yeah! My little fly that will not win this battle. Haza!

My eyes watered as he caresses my cheek while rubbing my back softly. He treated me as if I were a piece of glass, breakable.  He tilted us backward onto the bed without breaking the kiss. His bed is plush as a pillow as I lay down onto it. He cradles my head on each sides of my face, trying not to break the kiss as he climbs on top of me. He presses him weight on me.  His yummy abs pressed into my chest, begging me to touch them. Dylan left my swollen lips and kisses down to my neck. I slip my hand into his shirt loving the feel of touching his masculine skin.

Knock, Knock

What the hell! Just when we got to the good part, something bad just had to happen. I was going to tear up his delicious body. I just want to engulf him into me.

That sounds a little weird Aayden

Don’t tell me what to say Conscious! I’m a grown ass boy!

Fine I give up you meanie XP

The door opened and his moms head poked out. Her face heated up instantly as she took in the way we were. Dylan was in between my wide-spread legs with his warm groin pressed against mine still, both of us still having raging boners. Our heads faced her so she saw all down to our body! What do I do? My eyes widen from shock of our still awkward position as Dylan acts calmly and doesn’t move. His mom opened her mouth and closed the door quickly.