Chapter 4 [boyxboy]

I wish I was a genie in a bottle because them i can walk around shirtless and belly dance all the time. I'd be the best belly dancer ever better than Shakira. My dream is to belly off with her that girl is going down. I'm going to catch everyone's attention with my hips because they don't lie and I'm trying to feel yah, so watch out for my sexiness. ;)

**********************************************************

 As the week went by, my eye sight and hearing where still slightly off. More bickering and flirting(from me) went on between me and Bob. By the end of the week I was fully recovered and could finally use all my senses an about to make the move on Bob. I’m going to take her on a nice romantic date and take her home and do the nasty. Wink. Wink. I really hope that this bickering is because she’s playing hard to get. If it isn’t I’m totally screwed because I need to get laid tonight and I don’t want to call up one of my old ex’s because they get to clingy.

We just got out of our 3rd period, that was super cool because me and my partner mixed up the wrong chemicals that blasted into the ceiling making a blasted whole. To make matters worse the chemical somehow spread through the ceiling material and ate through it causing it to collapse. The other downfall is that I and my partner have Saturday school for 2 weeks.  As the teacher talks to us as we’re safely outside the classroom, Bob walks passed me and smirks while taking her two fingers out and sweeping another on top, telling me in sign language shame on you. That little witch! She better watch were she steps because this is Pimp Aayden’s yard!

When the bell rings, I run away from the horrid hag as my life’s depending on it, cutting her off in mid- sentence. Yeah no one likes your magic whole granny.  As I walk to the lunch line I see ten feet away a sign saying Chopsticks. Oh no they didn’t bring my baby here. My sweet baby of fast Chinese deliciousness food. I could smell the aroma of the food they cooked on in the cafeteria kitchen. OMG, I think I just died and came back from heaven. My school sometimes brings in food from food joints and this was the best Chinese food in town. They don’t give u baby portions like Panda Fake Express. No mam they give you a big, fat ass plate of food weighing about two pounds trust me I weighed it. They fill the plate so much that you can’t see the separation cuts of the take out plates. Trust me, Daddy eats all of that scrumptiousness.

I run like the fast white guy I am to the front of the line causing people to stare at me for cutting.  When I cut the second guy in line he looked like he was going to punch me. He had meaty fists and was all pure beef like he’s lived in the wild living off of nature’s wild food. Oh shit, I’m not cutting him; he might shoot me with his lazy beams in his eyes. As I slowly back away from him I Chinese cut him in line, heading in the spot behind him.

“Blondie, who the fuck do you think you are?”

I turn around with wide fish eyes to stare at another big buff black guy. WTF!!! Is this gang up on Aayden day? I’m not going to get any of this food if this line up keeps going like this. He stares at me with small beady, rapist eyes like he’s undressing me. On no no. I don’t do that Mr. I’ll take this checkup as an invitation to move.

 As I move again behind him he grabs my arm and whispers in my ear, “I only like to give it, babe”

 Oh, no he didn’t. Just because I’m not built like him doesn’t mean that I’m a little damsel in gay distress.

“If you don’t let go, I’ll yell rape, kick you in the boa constrictor, and sue you”

“All you had to do is say you’re not gay”

 “Sorry, I was kind of harsh”

I shrugged and yanked my arm out of his hold and cut him since he was next in line. He’s probably checking out my ass. OMG!! He is. I can feel it deep inside my butt senses. My butt senses are tingling. As I put in my number I turn to him, as his eyes were looking below my waist now at my little person down there. My cheeks flush a little from embarrassment, damn my blushing senses.