Chapter 8 [boyxboy]

Vote before you even read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my other stories!!!

 Remember to Comment/Fan/vote/ Message

_____________________________________________________________

As I pull in front of Dylan’s fat ass estate’s gate, I nearly piss in my pants from its vastness. I couldn’t even see his house from the gate. All I could see for a long time is trees and a wide drive pathway. I lean out of my car to press the button on the intercom with a TV screen above it. The button made a loud buzz sound and a weird guy’s face appear on the screen.

“What’s your name?” he asks in a rough, hoarse voice.

“Aayden McLovin,” I respond.

“Who are you hear for?”

"Dylan"

“When the gate opens, drive straight up the pathway until you reach the house and park your car alongside the house. Sir Dylan will be at the door for you. Make sure you don’t run over any animals that cross the road.”

The screen went blank and a buzzer sound before the gate open. The gate was surely made out of pure gold with a huge ‘O’ in the center of the gate. The ‘O’ split in half as it open fully and let me drive through. I drove slowly up the path, looking at the nature surrounding me full of trees, plants, and flowers. It smelled wondrous as if I was in the actual forest. It made me feel refresh and ready to take on anything. A deer hopped gracefully across the road ahead of me like a ballerina almost taking flight. The birds singing and leaves blowing took me into a whole peaceful state. It reminds me of Simon in the Lord of the Flies, always enjoying and embracing the nature of the tropical forest. Why can’t everyone enjoy nature?

Minutes later I came upon the house that had a curved driveway in front of it. I sped up a bit and parked just as the person on the intercom told me. I got out of the car and looked back at the forest which looked a mile away. Dylan’s house was grander than the White House and more ostentatious than Miley Cyrus’ house and that chick has a flamboyant estate. Why and the hell where they so impressed with my house when there’s a freaking estate with acres?

I walked to the door that was twenty feet tall with huge gold knocks. The knocks where in the shape of testicles. Eww who would ever even think about that? Dylan's parents are really weird. I lifted the heavy loop and dropped it, making a loud 'boom' ring out. Shit!!! My ears rang causing me to rub my finger in my ear to stop the harsh sound from echoing throughout my ear.

The door opened revealing Dylan looking as sexy as ever. His thick, blonde hair was curly and wet form probably a recent shower. His eyes locked with mine, making my head fogged with thoughts of him. His eyes were so sparkly that they could have put diamonds to shame. He had on sweats that hung so low on his hips I think they might fall off. His very tight shirt outlined his toned pecks and abs. Damn he has an eight- pack. Ohh Jesus save me!! OMG I'm really gay, I mean bi. I'm also so whipped now. I, Aayden McLovin, am whipped and we’re not even going out. 

"Come in Aayden"

Dylan opened the door wide revealing a Victorian style house. The house was designed like an 1800's castle. It had high ceilings and a wicked ass staircase. Ahh man!!! Why didn't I have come over sooner? I'm such a retard. I don't judge how I like people on what they have but with this house and Dylan's body in it, I think I might marry him.  Maybe or maybe not.

"Follow me; we'll hang out in my room"

"Koolio"

"What kind of word is that?"