Chapter 5 [boyxboy]

Read my pretties!

**********************************************************

Today went by as slow as ever as I was confused on this Dylan character. He seemed as if he was a little off in the head. His whole family is a little off as well. He was so golden that I couldn’t help but try to understand their advice they gave me but I couldn’t understand it. Were they joking with me or were they serious because I couldn’t tell the difference. I still couldn’t explain if I was going to kiss him before he rudely left my room. I mean I’m no homophobe…maybe a tiny it but I’m not gay. I don’t find myself attractive to any guy. Sure he was handsome, and better looking than me, but he definitely didn’t look scrumptious, or did he. Man I need to get this dude out of my head. I couldn’t stop thinking about him last night or all of today.

If I’m really attracted to him, do am I really gay? I only have found him handsome in all of my seventeen years of living. He was very strand looking with those big, round green eyes that held a certain secret. Dammit! Why can’t there be a show, where you can find your sexuality out. That would help out those confused people out there like me… wait stop it Aayden! Get your ass into the game of girls. Think about girls nice, round boobs. Dylan’s firm, round butt…Oh shit I’m lost, someone kill me now. God what’s happening?

Now’s not the time to think about this. I need to take a long nap in order to be awake for my date. I want to be awake for our date. I hope she changes her mind about going home with me. As I take off my shirt and set my watch to eleven o’ clock, I hop into my bed, loving the feel of the silky sheets against my skin. The last thing that enters my mind as I fall asleep is Dylan.

*********************************************************

"What are thinking of?” says the person next to me. I can’t make out their appearance or voice but my brain tells me it’s a girl. I’m probably too drunk to even remember this.   

“You babe,” I lean in and push her back against couch, as I climb on top of her.

I take her bottom lip in between my lips, loving the feel of her soft lips against mine. I lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance but she’s shakes her head no. What the fuck is wrong with her. She must be smoking something. I open my eyes and let go of her lip, but I still can’t make her out. I do the ignorant thing and lean in again and bite her bottom lip hard but not hard enough to break skin. She opens her mouth and I stick my tongue in trying to savor the taste of her delightful taste. It was as if my taste buds exploded and went to heaven. I was literally on sky nine. I moved my head to the side, deepening the kiss. She moans and responds by tasting my tongue and caressing her hand around my boxer line. I jerk from the mouth-watering tang of her tongue that almost made me cum right there in my pants. That would have been ridiculous! She didn’t even touch me yet. Her mouth is like the cave of wonders.

“What’s wrong?” she whispers, frightened for rejection as I’m sitting on the back of my ankles, fish-eyed, blushing bright red,  and covering my mouth with my hand.

“Nothing,” I say as I pick her up and head to my room. She’s kind of heavy but nothing I can’t handle. If her mouth tasted like this, I wonder what her cave below tasted. That thought alone, kept my raging boner craving a taste of her.

I jog to my room and kick the door open. I through her on the bed, as I close and lock the door. I strip myself of my shirt and pants and hop onto my bed, slowly crawling on top of her. I hover over her and lean down and slowly tetanizing kiss her sweeping my tongue through her mouth slowly then backing away just as she starts to get into the kiss. She pouts as I giggle and lean down again and repeat the same motion. She growls at me, causing me to stare at her fish-eyed again.