Chapter 6 [boyxboy]

Read!

____________________________________________________

“Remember to call me so we can get to know each other golden boy,” Josh says as I nod my head and retreat to my car as stupid Bob talks he ass off to him.

Why can’t she be a good friend and not forcing me into this? She might tell him about me!! Oh hell now that bleep didn’t. I hopped over the hood my car and got into the driver’s side. I started the loud purring of my car and drove to the entrance of the restaurant. As I roll up to it, I see a familiar face talking to my weird new friend. I would only recognize that face anywhere…Dylan’s. I turn off my car and exit it, making my way over to Bob.

“Hey Thania, Dylan,” I find myself saying with a Cheshire cat smile on.

I look at Dylan, and find myself getting lost in his beautiful, jeweled eyes. His round eyes looked back and me, invitingly, waiting for me get close to them. His eyes flicker amusement as they dance from the sun’s rays.  I blinked a couple of times trying to clear my mind from his graze. As I look away from his radiated aroura, my eyes land onto an over-killed smile from Thania. I know that look. It’s the one that’s going to be killed off her face.

 I glare at her, to get her smug look off her face. In respond she sticks out her tongue at me while squeezing her eyes shut. She is such a butt sometimes. She is going to try and get into our business.

“You know him?” Dylan asks Bob amused.

“Yeah. We just were hanging out”

“At noon? Was it a date?” Dylan says glancing at me with a small smile, looking hopeful to my answer.

“No. It was a friendly-“

“-date. We wanted to get to know each other so I took her out,” I cut her off before he starts giving me the same look as Josh: the eatable stare.

Dylan looks down at a rock by his shoe and kicks it looking deep in concentration. When he looks up he stares into my eyes with guarded gates behind his eyes. The gates are stopping me from reading him, like a book with a lock. My hand iches to go forward and touch his jawline, that soft sweet jawline that could held that luscious mouth of his. I wonder what it would be like to have his mouth near my d-. Get yourself together Aayden. You like strippers at the club. That nice firm butt of Dylan’s rubbing against by lap… Oh no, not again. You evil thoughts stop.

“When will you take me on a friend date Aayden?”

“I don’t know. I don’t have your number”

“Sorry, hold on,” he said as he searched his pockets for his phone. He got it out and unlocked it.

“What’s your number?” he asks looking at me from under his eyelashes and looks back at his phone.