Chapter 9: What's Going On

Your P.O.V

Why does she want to help me so bad it's kind of weird to see her act like this. Is she up to something.

"Hey ____ I'm kind of hungry. Do you want to go eat at the mess hall?" I got up fast and looked at Mikasa.

"Well let's hurry than." I had a hand out for Mikasa so she can stand up. Then we started to walk to the mess hall.

I still feel a little weird that mikasa is acting this way with me. Is she planing something?

Eren's P.O.V

Oh ok what is going on here. It's weird that Armin what's to help me. I thought the only thing he wanted to help me with is studying for test.

"So Armin what's your plan?"

"Will it's easy really. just go up to ____ and tell her how you feel about her right." Armin then smiled at me and nobed at me.

"Will that sound ok I guess." I gave him a faint smile and started to walk to towards the mess hall.

"Hey wait for me Eren!"

"Ok Armin but you need to go fast because I'm meeting up ____ in the mess hall!"

"Oh ok. But you should ask her out there don't you think Eren?"

"Mmm maybe oh ok I will try to do it ok. Now let's go."

"Yayyyy let's do this Eren! You can do this!"

*Mikasa's and Armin's Thoughts*

Yes it's working!

Eren is mine!!

____ is mine!!

And I wouldn't stop till it happens!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

(Hey guys sorry for making this short but I don't know what to write no more. So I will do my best to write ok. Oh and I wrote a story out of random so can you guys please read it and tell me that you liked it cuz I would love to write more. So comment and tell if you want more of Eren! LUCHAI905 OUT!!!!!!!)