Chapter 12

Your P.O.V

I think of what Eren said and take a deep breath as I hug him back slowly "Eren I will be your girlfriend" I blush deeply feeling my heart race like never before.

Eren looks at me with watery eyes and smile widely as he picks me up in the air and spins me around "ohhh ____ I love you so much!!!"

I giggle and smile as I enjoy this moment between us two and think of the great time we will have as I couple. "Hehehe I love you too Eren" I said it with joy and feel my heart skip a beat knowing that I will be happy with him.

Eren pulls me in a hug and holds me close as I can lay my head on his chest as I hear his fast heart beat "are you that happy Eren?" I ask out of curiosity to know why his heart is beating face

He looks at me and nods. Holds me gentle in his warm arms and chuckles "I'm happy because I have you in my arms. With the thought that you are my girl now and to know that I get to have your kisses and your sweet smiles to myself it something to be happy about to me" he looks down at me and kisses my forehead

I stroke his cheek and sigh happily "Eren you are so sweet with your words. They make me feel like I'm worth more then anything"

He rubs his cheek on my hand and nods "but of course you are worth so much to me. I been waiting for this moment to tell you how I truly feel about you ____. And now I can and it makes me the most happiest guy in this training camp ever"

I smile and nod as I hold onto him gently. "Hey can we go on a date?"

Eren gasps and nods fast "of course we can. How about the day we have off? Does a walk in the town sound good to you ____?"

"Of course it sounds wonderful Eren." I giggle and blush

"We should head back and I can walk you back to your room ____" Eren holds my hand gently but firmly as he walks me out and takes me to the rooms

The warmth of Eren's hand makes me feel so happy and safe. Just to have him close makes me want to pinch myself to check if this is real or not, but I don't need to because I can feel him close to me. As we walk I didn't feel like going back in the room just yet. I'm of course still new to the girlfriend thing, but I started to love it a lot.

Eren stops and I see that we are here. He pulls me in a hug and tilts my head up and kisses me gently and lovingly then slowly pulls away "well here we are my princess"

I blush and nod as I still have his hand in mine "I don't want to go in yet. I want to be with you Eren." I look up at him.

"Sorry ____ but the rules are rules so we have to go. Good night my dear ____ " he softly kisses my forehead and walks off

"Good night..." I sigh and go inside when everyone is in bed already.

~the day of the date~

Eren's P.O.V

I run around the room and get ready as fast as I can. Still hoping that ____ with forgive me for being late for our first date. Who am I kidding, she's going to get mad and I want her to be happy. I run out with some flowers for her and wait out at the rooms

____ comes out as soon as I get there and I smile widely "oh Eren your late silly" she giggles and gasps "are those flowers for me?"

I nod and give them to her. "Yes and they are your favorites ____. Are you ready to go?" I ask nicely

She nods and runs to take the flowers insider then comes back out "yep I'm ready Eren Hun"

I smile and take her hand as we walk to the town" I planned a whole day for us to have fun in town today" I smile

She smiles and nods "sounds great Eren. I can't wait to see what you have planned today"

I smile as we head off to the town then we can see there was a festival about to start

She gasps and squeals out of excitement "the festival! I almost forgot about it"

I chuckle and nod "I thought this would be great to go to" I walk up to a stand and buy food for us as I feed some to you "say ah"

"Ahhhh~" she takes a bite and smiles widely "Mmm so delicious!!!~" she eats happily and I laugh, kissing her cheek

"Silly girl. You are so cute when you eat your favorite food" she blushes.

Your P.O.V

I smile and finish eating our food together. I didn't really think that Eren would take me to the festival. I guess I was wrong, that's Eren for you. He walks me to the games and I smile big as I watch him pay for the game. then he plays the game and wins to get the cute prize.
"here you go ____. something to remember our first date." he smiles and hugs me with the big bear as I giggle and enjoy his warmth against my body
"hehehe thank you Eren. you are the best."

he nods and walks me around the place as we talked and laughed about the first day at the training camp. Next thing I know the night ends and we head back home.

"Well ____ this was super fun and I'm happy we got to go on a date together" he walks me to the dorms and kisses me cheek

I blush lightly and pull him close and kiss him softly as I wrap my arms around his neck

His slowly kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. Slowly the kiss started to feel like magic or fireworks coming out.

My mind was blink and only thoughts of eren never letting go. (Titanic reference) feeling the kiss going longer I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Ohhhhh okkkk love birds go to bed" mikasa opens the door in anger

Eren slowly pulls away and smiles "really Mikasa? I was having a moment with ____"

Mikasa glares a bit "but it's time for bed now so go to sleep" she pulls me in and closes the door on him
Eren laughs and walks off

I sigh and get ready for bed "best night ever"

(Hi... sorry I got to busy and had big ass writers block. So I did my best for you my AOT dorks. But please continue to have faith on me. Oh thank you so much for 369 followers ( ̄︶ ̄) if you know what I mean. *wink wink* well LUCHIA905 OUT!!!!)