Chapter 7: What's the plan Armin?

Mikasa's P.O.V

"So what's the plan Armin?" I looked at him and he came up to me then started to tell me the plan.

"I was think that we should we till they tell their feelings for each other." I looked at him and I was shocked on what he said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WAIT TILL THEY TELL THEIR FEELINGS TO EACH OTHER?!?!?!?!?!" I grabbed Armin and I was about to punch in the face of being that stupid. Like come on Armin like that's going to get us to the people we love.

"NO WAIT MIKASA!!!!" I stop and waited to see what he wanted to say.

"Please calm down and hear me out ok. I know that my plan sounds stupid to you now and that wouldn't get us to our loved ones but I didn't tell what we are going to do when that happens." I sat down on a chair that was close to me and he did the same too.

"Ok then tell me what will happen next." I said trying to feel a little better about this plan of his.

"Ok then will when that happens we can let them have a couple of days with each other and then when they go out on a date together we will make it look like they didn't even love each other at all." My eyes widen and I was impressed on the plan thinking that it will work.

"Ok and what would that be Armin?" he looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"when they are waiting for each other you can wait with Eren where they are going to meet and I can walk ____. When we get there kiss him and ____ will see that Eren was kissing you. But making look like he was kissing you not you kissing him ok Mikasa." Armin then got up from his sit and walked to the door.

"And when do you think they will tell their feelings Armin?" I looked at his hand that was opening the door to leave.

"Will I think that will be soon ever soon. So we should go to bed now its getting later."

"Yea we should good night Armin."

"Good night Mikasa see you in the morning then."

(Hiiiii guys i really couldn't wait to update so i found a computer. So please leave a comment if you loved it and want more!!! Luchia905 out!!!!!!)