Chapter 4: Where Are You Eren

Your P.O.V

After eating lunch Eren didn't look ok. He'd bump into things that were close to him. He even had a fight with a new guy named Jean. It seemed that Jean took a liking to Mikasa but she was too stubborn to notice him at all. Oh well.

I decided to look for Eren to see what was troubling him. I walked around everywhere but couldn't find him, so I went to see if he was in the boys dorm.

I walked in to look for Eren, but no one was there except for Jean. "Hey, Jean have you seen Eren around? Jean turned to look at me with cold eyes that warmed when he saw it was me.

"No, I haven't seen that asshole. Why are you looking for him anyway uh.... What's your name again?" At that moment he looked at me and for some reason his face reminded me of a horse.

"Oh, sorry my name is ____. I'm a friend of Eren's and I needed to talk to him, that's all." Jean got up from his bed and walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"So, you like that asshole huh?" He grabbed my hand to pull me closer to him.

"What are you talking about, Jean? We're just friends that's all." I started getting scared and tried to look away, but then he took my chin in his free hand and turned my head to face him.

"____, you're so beautiful and you are looking for a stupid asshole like him? You should be looking for me instead." He started to lean in towards my face, but then out of no where came Eren.

Eren's P.O.V

I was looking for ____ to see if she was ok. All day she had seemed sad, and I wanted to see what was the matter. Then, I found her with Jean in the boys dorm.

"____! Let her go, Jean!" He then grabbed her close to him and bolted from of the room.

"I won't let her go! She will be mine!" There he stood in the middle of the training field with ___ in his arms.

"Come on Jean let me go now!" ____ yelled at Jean to make him put her down. But it didn't work he just grabbed her chin to move her to his lips.

"What are you Cadets doing out right!!!" Oh no it's Shadis he is going to kill Jean or that's what Connie said he felt when Shadis pick Him up when he had the salute wrong on the first day.

"Uhh I can explain sir!!" Jean said with fear in his eyes. Putting down ____ on the flood and tired to explain to Shadis like that would help at all.

Then Shadis pick up ____ with care and she ran to me crying. "What are you trying to do to cadet (L/N), cadet Kirstein!!" Shadis then walked up to Jean and got him by the head.

"It's nothing sir we were just playing around that's all right ____!" Jean looked at ____ to see if she was going to save him. Sorry for him she said no and that was sad for him.

"You think we are here to play games Cadet will let play this game. You came run all night till the sun comes up then."Shadis released Jean's and he fell on the ground. "START RUNNING CADET KIRSTEIN!!!!" With that Jean got up and ran for his life.

"Finally I found you ____!!" She looked at me confused.

"Eren I was looking for you too!" Then she smiled big and we walked away for the stupid hores face."