Chapter 7

Chapter 7

----------------------------------

Bradley's POV:

My eyes opened and I immediantly looked next to me. No Jason. I leaned up on my elbows and looked at the alarm clock on my bedside table. 10:17 a.m., where did Jason go?

When I stood still for a moment I heard the soft beating of water. He must be taking a shower. I smiled slightly and laid back down, staring up at the ceiling. I remembered everything that happened last night and smiled like an idiot. As I was lost in thought I heard the doorknob start to turn. Quickly, I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing to fake that I was asleep. I listened to footsteps enter my room and come close to the bed. The footsteps stopped and I couldn't help my lip from twitching alittle.

"Someone's awake, huh?" A low voice chuckled and my eyes flickered open to see Jason looming over me. All he had on was a towel wrapped around his waist. I focused my eyes on his face, forcing myself not to look at his body that was still dripping wth water. A bruise was now formed in the middle of his stomach, but he was still hot as fuck.

"And someone found the shower, I'm impressed." I laughed alittle and Jason pouted, holding back a smile. I looked at the bottom of the bed and saw a short stack of clothes. "Are those yours?"

He looked over. "Yeah, I had my brother drop them off like an hour ago."

My eyes widened alittle. "You have a brother? You striked me as the only-child type..."

Jason shook his head and picked up the pile of clothes. "Imma go change."

"Okay." I said quietly, almost wishing he would just change in my room instead.

A few minutes later Jason walked back in wearing a gray t-shirt that had the sleeves cut off, black jeans, and blue and white sneakers. I stared at his tattoos as he sat down at the bottom of the bed.

"What?" He asked, running his fingers through his soaked hair.

I leaned over and held his left arm. "These tattoos." I traced my fingers over the ink. "Did you get them for a reason?"

Jason smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, mostly all of them. Some of them just look cool. I like tattoos because they tell a story, they tell who I am."

"Wow... never thought of it like that. Might get one some day..."

"Doesn't hurt as much as you would think." Jason flashed me a small smile and stood back up. "So what's the plan for today?"

"Well, I don't know...what do you normally do on a saturday?" I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

Jason's expression dropped a bit. "It's saturday?" His jaw clenched and his eyes began to dart around my room. "Bradley, I have to go. I...I have to work saturdays."

"Really? Where do you work?" I asked skeptically.

"I...um...at a gas station on the other side of town. You wouldn't know the place." Jason forced a smile and started to walk out.

I got up quickly and grabbed his arm. "On the other side of town? And you dont have a car, do you? Why don't I drive you?"

"Thanks but no thanks, I like walking. Clears my head alittle ya know?" Jason bit his bottom lip nervously.

"Well...okay.." I replied with a defeated tone as Jason continued to walk out.

Right before he fully left the room he turned back around and smiled at me. "Thanks for letting me stay the night, babe." He said in a low raspy voice.