Chapter 3

chapter 3
---------------------------------------------

I turned around, expecting to see Cece, but instead saw a random girl with blonde hair and icy blue eyes that I've never seen before.

"Um...hello?" I gave the girl a weird look and she flicked her hair.

"Who are you?" She took out a pack of gum and stuffed a peice in her mouth. She looked like stupid chipmunk.

I raised my eyebrows. "I could ask you the same question."

"I'm Abby Wilson. I'm the best person at this school."

"Well, I don't think your self-esteem is high enough, you should really work on that." I turned away and started walking.

"Excuse me?"

I sighed and stopped. "What? Do you have something important to ask me?"

"I saw you with Noah Roberts. I just wanted to tell you he's mine. So don't get close to him."

"Oh really?" I smirked slightly. "I don't think he asked you to the party on friday, did he? Oh yeah, he didn't because he just asked me."

Abby clicked her tongue and I watched her face grow red. "Stay away from him, bitch."

I laughed alittle and walked into the school. I heard the bell ring as I opened the front door.

Suddenly, a fat man in a suit walked out of the doorway to my right and I stopped.

"Are you Miss Johnson? From Chicago?"

"Um...yeah I am."

"Late on your first day." The man shook his head and looked down at the papers in his hand. "Not a good way to start off."

"Sorry, my car....broke down on the way here." I smiled politely and shifted my bag on my shoulder.

"Well let me take you to your first class." He looked at a sceduele and then handed it to me. "Which is math. I'm Principle Blake."

"Thanks."

He turned and I followed him down the wide hall. The school was nice, with clean lockers and shiny floors. Things my old school didn't have.

As I followed him I noticed someone walking down the hall our way. The one and only, Jason McCann.

Principle Blake let out a sigh. "What is it now, Jason?"

Jason shrugged his shoulders.

"What happened?"

Jason shrugged his shoulders again.

Principle Blake let out another sigh. "I have work to do, so I want you to take miss Johnson to her math class with Mrs Harvey. Then I want you back in class." He walked back to his office.

Jason looked at me and then swung around. I followed him as we walked down the hall and took a left. Suddenly he stopped and turned around.

"You go down the hall, take a right, first door on your left, alright?" His raspy voice sounded in my ears and I gulped quietly.

"Yeah, okay. So why did you get kicked out of class?" I smiled.

He shrugged. "Reasons." He slowly took my sceduele out of my hand and looked at it. "We have science and study together."

"Great." I said sarcastically but smiled anyway.

He almost smiled but stopped himself by biting his lip. He was so cute. I looked into his soft brown eyes that seemed calmer than yesterday.

"Bye, Jason."

He leaned in closer and put his lips next to my ear. "Bye, babe."

I stayed standing there as he walked away. He acted like he hated me yesterday and this morning and now all of a sudden i'm "babe"? What the hell is up with him? Maybe he's bipolar...or just has angerment issues...

In a daze I walked to my math class and sat in the back, avoiding people's stares. I noticed Noah was in this class too. When our eyes met he smiled and waved to me and I smiled back. He was cute too.

By fourth period I was wondering why I hadn't seen Cece yet, but then I saw her at lunch sitting with a few other people.

"Hey, Bradley!" Cece smiled and gestured for me to come sit down.

As I was walking there I noticed Jason sitting in the back with a few other boys, but he didn't seem connected to them. I had an urge to go sit with him but I fought it off and sat down next to Cece.

"Well, Cece. Introduce us." A boy with crazy pink hair said anxiously and I smiled.

"Bradley this is Max." Cece pointed to the boy with the pink spiky hair. "This is Candace." She pointed to a small girl with black hair and peircings in her nose and eyebrows. "This is Mason." She pointed to a boy with brown hair and really tan skin. "And this is Nelly." She moved her finger to a girl with blonde and purple hair.

"Nice to meet you guys." I smiled.

"So, new girl, I heard you got Jaosn McCann pissed." Max said eagerily.

"Not really, I just spilled a milkshake on him. He's not mad, though."

Candace stopped eating her sandwich and looked at me. "Not mad? Are you serious? One time a kid took one of his pencils and Jason trapped him in his locker. They needed to call the fire department to get him out."

"Does he have anger issues?" I asked, tapping my fork on the tray.

"Definitely." Max replied and laughed. "You're dead."

I smiled half-heartedly. "Yeah, so dead."

-------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 3

Vote and Comment what you think so far!