X

"Victor can you pick me up chocolate?" The small brunette tapped the taller man's face who then rolled over in the bed.

"Psssh, Victor can you pick me up chocolate?"

The silver haired man then sat up so his legs were paralleled with the bed, and lazily grabbed his phone which was on the bedside table, "Yuuri love, it's 3 a.m."

"But I want chocolate."

"But-"

"You don't want to get it for me because I got fat isn't it. I get it. I was going to ask for dark chocolate. I know I got fat. I know!"

Victor scratched his head awkwardly, "Babe, you're heavily hormanal. I-"

"You just said I was heavy!" Yuuri began to weep.

The silver haired male just huffed, and got out of the blankets to find his shirt on the ground. "I'll get you chocolate, okay," the tall boy yawned before pulling the black tee over his head, and putting his phone in his back pocket.

Yuuri crossed his arms, "Never-"

"Don't say anything. I'm going to get you chocolate, " Victor sighed before pulling open the door and stopping, "And don't ever call yourself fat again. You're six months pregnant."

.....

"Where was Eren last check up?" Victor asked Levi who was pouring liquor from a flask in his mouth. They were at walking down the street.

"Puking his guts out," the shorter male drunk the last bit of alcohol in his lips, "Dude, I asked to walk because I am stressed out."

"I can tell," Victor huffed before ripping the flask from the doctor's hand, "What's wrong?"

"Eren. He is not doing well. Mentally and physically. He's calling himself fat. I don't think he is eating again. He's frail."

"Do you watch him eat?"

"No, I am at work. For this whole week he was too sick to go. I'm so worried."

"Yuuri gets like this at times. I usually get him a smoothie, and add protien powder and as much fruit as possible. He usually drinks it. You're a doctor! You should know this!"

"I also should not being drinking alcohol, but here I am. I can't do this."

"You need to pull life together. You got too. You have patient who look up to you and more importantly. You have Eren."

"I know..dammit," The jet black haired male sighed.

The two males stopped at the mail box at the corner of Levi's street, "Go home and make sure the boy eats. "

"Okay."

"And stop drinking idiot."

......

Eren had a slight curve to his figure at next checkup. Yuuri was chatting away to the nurse as Victor cautiously observed. The taller nurse was only slightly pale. He looked decent though as Levi lightly pulled the skater, "it worked." Was all that was said.

......

"Holly is kicking like crazy, " Yuuri grimaced.

"Contractions?" Victor stood up from the bed in a instant.

"No. Like million of butterflies."

The taller man slowly sat down next to the brunette, "Can I feel?"

"I would be upset if you didn't."

The silver haired male placed his large palm under Yuuri's shirt and felt little movements that brought tears to the elder eyes, "This is beautiful."

"Stop or I am going to cry. "

Victor chuckled softly before using the back of his other hand to remove the excess moisture, "I can't help it."

......