VIII

Yuuri was shocked at the number on the scale Nurse Eren called out after 2 weeks.

"117," Eren hummed writing the progress down. Victor help the brunette down by grabbing his hand, and leading off the machine. Granted it was only a centimeter off the ground, but the silver haired male just likes to hold Yuuri's hand, "First door on the left, and lay on the bed. Dr. Ackerman will check the baby with an ultrasound," the doctor husband huffed spitting venom at the word at the doctor.

"Um," Yuuri let out as Eren glanced at him,"Are you okay, sir?"

"I'm peachy," the average heightened male sighed.

Victor was standing behind his lover as he rubbed his left side to his hip.

"I know I shouldn't get into your business, but are you really okay?"

"Babe, he said he was okay," Victor stepped up.

"I just want to help," the brunette huffed.

"I'll tell you," Eren sighed sadly.

The bubbly depressed pregnant male nodded.

"Well," the nurse trailed, "Levi and I had an argument yesterday. He is complaining about not having kids. I told him that I couldn't control it. I can't. I'm infertile. Then he said it kinda was because I starved myself. I then left the room, and now I sleep in the guest room."

Yuuri was shocked that his nurse would open up like that. Even more shocked that his doctor would say something like that. Victor was speechless when the brunette just pulled in the nurse for a hug.

"Thanks for listening. I know you're a patient and all, but just thank you," Eren lightly smiled.

Yuuri just smiled back, "I think you need a friend is all."

"Is it that obvious that I don't have friends?"

"I just think you work too much. You can't go out, and see the world for how it is."

Eren glanced at his hands before nodding.

"I'll be your friend, and we go out and get coffee," the pregnant male exclaimed.

"But as friends because this is my finance," Victor smoothly budded in.

"Victor stop getting jealous. He's married," Yuuri huffed as Eren chuckled quietly at the bickering lovers.

"I would love to. It's been awhile," the worker hesitantly stuttered.

"Here I'll give you my number to text or call me if you like," the patient smiled, "Give me your phone."

"This isn't a scam, right?" The nurse held his average cellular device.

"Oh shoot. You caught me as the phone bandit," Yuuri chuckled as he grabbed the phone, and began to type his contact in before handing it back.

"Okay, you better get to the room now. Thank you, Yuuri."

"No problem."

.......

"And on that on the screen is your baby," Levi bitterly hummed with the machine on Yuuri's abdomen.

"That's it?" Victor asked from his spot at the corner.

"You want to know the gender?"

The couple glanced at each other before nodding.

"It's a girl ."

Victor tried to contain his excitement, and the brunette began cry...only a little.

"Anything else?" Victor asked again.

"He's still underweight, but he's getting there. I chose not to hospitalize him because he's out of the danger zone. His blood sugar levels are stabilizing so that means we can lower the dose of medicine for his Hypoglycemia. The fetus is growing, and he is becoming healthy," Levi told the couple as he wiped the gel of the brunette's stomach, "But there's a thing called relapsing so I'll see you in a week and a half."

Yuuri pulled his shirt down, and sat up on the table. He glanced at his doctor who seemed to be in distress, and he knows exactly why. He really can not just say it.

"Uh, anything wrong...Dr..Ackerman?" The brunette asked as Victor sent daggers into his thoughts using his eyes.

"It...personal," the doctor sighed.

"Well...by-" the silver haired male was cut off.

"Okay, It started yesterday. I wanted kids with Eren. I took it too far, and called him out on his past eating disorder. I feel awful, and now he won't talk to me. He has every right to be upset, but I don't know how to make it better," Levi mumbled.

"I'm sure it's not that bad," Yuuri lied a little.

"During our drive to work today. He wouldn't talk to me, and when I put my hand on his thigh while I drive. He shoved it off. I always do that."

"Well. Have you apologized?"

The doctor cocked his head like apologising was a foreign action to him.

"You didn't say sorry."

"Well..I"

"Apologize. At least he'll know you're trying then let time do the rest."

"Yeah I'll do that."

Yuuri got off the table with Victor's help as they stood up, "I'll see you later, Doctor Ackerman."

"Bye."

........

"So he told me sorry. I wasn't going to allow him in that easy, but then he took me dinner. It was soo fancy. My god it felt like high school," Eren smiled as he took a sip of his low fat latte.

It's been about two days until Eren called Yuuri to go get coffee. The nurse seemed a lot more cheerful.

"Yeah, I'm glad things worked out. Victor can be a dinkleberry at times too," the pregnant male smirked before drinking his unflavored coffee.

"So how's the baby doing?"

"Uh, the nausea is still there, but lessened a ton. I want to choose names for her, but Victor panicked, and told me it was to soon."

Eren rolled his eyes, "Coward."

"Exactly!"

The nurse laughed before standing up when the cafe door open. Levi strolled in with Victor at his tail.

"Ready for work? Have fun?," the doctor pecked his husband on the lips.

"Yeah. Maybe we can do this again sometime?" Even asked Yuuri who nodded in reply.

"I'll text you."

After the medical field couple left Victor kissed Yuuri's temple, "I'm just letting you know that I'm better than the doctor."

"Jealous are we?" The brunette smirked.

"Well I just want to make sure you don't leave me for a doctor."

Yuuri just rolled his eyes playful and pecked the silver haired man cheek, " I am into skaters."

"Are you now?" Victor purred.

"Yeah, do you know if Christope is single?" The brunette teased as the taller male growled.

"Kidding, my love," Yuuri added as they strolled hand and hand out of the store.

"Uh huh."