IV

Victor strolled down the side walk adjusting his black tie as he enter the building with the fancy lighting. There stood Anne with all her glories. He found her attractive, but it was not love. The blonde glistening sunshine wrapped sear into her locks. Her eyes are violet with a hint of green around the iris. Her slim figure was taller than Yuuri which made her perceive herself as a model. She was no way ugly. Not the slightest, but as the sliver haired lover sat across from her. He did not feel warm inside. He did not feel comfortable the way he gets with Yuuri. He did not feel the same way as he felt fifteen years ago. She was nothing, but a beautiful light in the atmosphere. A light you admire, but too hot to touch. A light that comes once a decade that you forget in an instance.

But Yuuri was the moon. He's so broken, but he still is close enough to grasp. He is always there, and Victor has to make sure he loves him hard enough so he does not leave. Does not shift off into the galaxy no where to be found. Yuuri is the reason his world spins. He can't blow it.

"You look good Vitcor," her Russian accent sung loudly.

"I'm glad to see you're not a crack whore," the silver haired male joked as took off his over coat from his suit, and hung it on the side of the chair.

"So original," the blonde smirked.

The red headed waiter stomped by with her hand holding a miniature notebook, "Hi my name is Rose, and I'll be your server. What would you start off to drink?"

"I would fancy a glass of your blood red wine," Anne replied.

"I'll take a glass of lemonade," Victor causally muttered.

"Coming up," Rose grinned as she rushed off.

"So how is life treating you?" She began small talk.

"I am in a happy place. I met someone that I care about. Someone that changed my ways completely. I am g...," Victor froze before he came out. "I am grateful. I met her."

"Who she is?" Anne raised her eye brow. "Maybe I can third wheel sometime."

"No..she is more of a weekend whore," the silver haired man broke just saying those words, but he can not tell her he is with a man. Russia will disown him. He can't.

The blonde chuckled, "I fancy your lifestyle. I still can't believe that sinful Yuri is gay. A slug on society! Blonde mutt," Anne hissed.

"Yeah totally. I train a man named Yuuri. Total sweetheart who is dating the nicest lady," Victor lied.

"That's sweet. That's what we need in this world."

Victor lied.

Victor is gay.

Yuuri is gay

He is in love with Yuuri.

His fiance.

.....

Victor payed after their meal, and he shook hands with Anne. He lingered out with the blonde trailing behind. Once they saw the lights of the night rays, the woman forcefully pulled him into a hug, and placed her lips onto his.

"Let me be more than a weekend whore," the violet eyed woman wept into Victor's ear drum.

"NO!" The silver man shoved her away without hurting her. He exhaled roughly and tidied his shirt by smoothing out his white button down. Victor glanced into her eyes. The light of the beautiful night, "Good bye, Anne. I won't forget you, but you need to forget me."

Without a reply. Without a glance, the silver haired man turned around, and strolled down the side walk. His hands fit nicely in his pockets as he felt the clean air fill his lungs. Yuuri has every right to not trust him. He does not even trust himself.

.......

When Victor got back into his home he heard and smelled vomit. Right there he rushed through the the whole area, and found the bathroom with Yuuri in it. The brunette's face was so sunken in. The color of the skin fled, and his poor beauty was miserable

"Flu?" The taller boy asked as he rubbed the brunette's back after sinking to his knees.

Yuuri froze before answering, "Something like that."

"I shouldn't have left. I didn't know you were ill," Victor avoided saying any other detail about the night.

"It's fine. I'm okay," The brunette gagged into the stomach acid filled toilet.

"You need rest, liquids, and really light food," the silver haired man told his fiancee as he rubbed circles into the brunette's skinny back. Once he was done puking Victor lifted the sick boy into his arms letting himself cradle him. The tall male grimaced as he felt the bones from his ribs and spine poke his arm. His legs were like tooth picks. Why didn't he notice this before?

Victor placed his lover onto the bed, and glanced down at the man. No doubt about it he was underweight. Was he sick? How long? Is it a disorder? Or is he just exercising excessively? He does not know.

"Yuur-" the muscular man stopped himself as he noticed his love was sleeping. He'll address this.

.......

The next day Victor woke up with an empty bed. The silver man jumped out in instinct, and fled to the bathroom to check to see if Yuuri got sick. He was relieved to find the restroom empty. He sighed and lingered out into the hall. He smelled the savor scent of bacon as he cocked his head to see his brunette lover cooking breakfast.

"You should be resting!" Victor stomped over to take the spatula out of the small boy's grip.

"I'm fine. Maybe it was something I ate, " Yuuri grinned that sent love into the muscular man's soul. There was something still wrong. His fiance is still far too skinny to be healthy.

"That requires you to eat, love. I don't think you doing that a lot."

"I eat! Actually a lot," the small boy exclaimed.

"Love I'm just scared for your health. You lost quite a bit of weight."

Yuuri got worked up and backed into the pan as the flame of the burner sent pain into his hand. Victor grabbed a hold of the young boy, and pulled him to his chest as the metal object fell.

"Are you okay? Love?" The silver haired man asked.

Yuuri glanced at his wrist, and covered it with his sleeve, "I'm fine. I'm glad no got hurt. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

......

That day Yuuri snuck into the bathroom to wrap his wound. He can not tell Victor. He'll force him into the hospital. He'll leave because of the baby. He is almost caught from diet. He'll just eat more then purge later.

Later

For Victor.