XII

"So this is love, mmm mmmm
So this is love 
So this is what makes life divine 
I'm all aglow, mmm mmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine," Cinderella credits were rolling, and Yuuri was asleep in the bedroom. The beautiful melodies rolled as it drifted him when Victor came home from practice to turn off the television.

Yuuri was so close to his due date that he was just ready to be done with. He wanted his child to he in his arm. She was going to be so beautiful.

Victor yawned and curled into Yuuri as the unique couple fell asleep in total bliss.

.......

They said no matter how much you fear something. The probability still exists. You can not hide the unknown as it lerks its way through your life. Yuuri was experienceing his fears. His fear of losing his life.

.....

Today was the day.

You know when life comes at an unexpected rate

Yuuri water broke on his way to the kitchen where Victor was luckily therw before he left for practice. The silver haired giant left his bag at the door when he was rushing in the kitchen to get his bottled water. Little did he know he would get more he asked for.

"Did your water just break?"

"That or I peed myself," Yuuri huffed leaning over in agony.

"Okay okay, let's get you to the hospital."

.......

"Pushhhh!" Levi yelled at Yuuri who was attempting to give birth as he held his lovers hand. (Just pretend for once children)

"Yuuri you're almost done I can see the head," Victor lightly smiled (Still pretending)

Yuuri had sweat at his temples as his lower region felt numb, and nausea was building up in his throat. Then it was kinda darkness. Like the dizziness from his sights waved through his vison as the swarm of grey dooms set his fate. The noise was heard in his senses. The crying of a baby girl. His baby girl. He closed his eyes because he was tired.

Victor held her in his arms. It was a miracle really. Life was some form of a miracle. Like how cells combine to create something so beautiful is outstanding.

"Yuuri it's our child," Victor smiled through the tears welding in eyes. Silence was kinda siting in back of Victor mind as thoughts waiting for some kind of response. "Yuuri?"

There was nothing.

"YuUrI?"

The doctor froze as Yuuri's heart was slowing down through the machines.

"YUURI?"  Victor screamed.

"Uh," the doctor trailed, "Uh we need a pint of blood, stat."

Victor eyes were wide.

"What type of blood is your significant other?"

"A Postive"

"Okay, we'll try to fix him."

"You need to"

"In this world, nothing is certain," Levi sighed.

Next Chapter will be the final. Happy Easter awesome peeps!