Epilogue

Aaaaand there you have it! The epilogue! *Whispers* You guys have no clue how happy I am to have completed this book. It's the first time I've ever finished fully writing a story!! Thank you so much for having been here with me all this time, for supporting me and encouraging me to continue writing this!! I've had a blast, and am more than satisfied to now say this book is COMPLETED. I hope to see you guys in another book soon... Heheh, you bet I have more ideas... ;) Enjoy!!

 Notes: (M/N) = (Your) mother's name, (F/N) = (Your) father's name, (H/C) = hair colour

 Epilogue: 10 years later...

     "Daddy, Daddy! How do you run so fast?" The little girl speedily ran after her father in the homemade playground, following him with ease as he jumped over the slide and continued his way.

"Trust me, I've been faster!" Chuckled the male as he abruptly spun to catch the child, who crashed against his chest, of course, not having seen his sudden halt coming.

You fondly watched from your spot on the swing as your husband spun your infant (M/N), her youthful giggles adding to the pleasant, warm, summer day atmosphere.

Your eyes strayed to the park's other two occupants. Barry sat on the swing next to yours, attempting to get some velocity, while (F/N) was energetically zooming from one end of the place to the other.

"Mommy, Mommy, look at me! I'm The Flash!" Exclaimed the dashing youngster before coming over to tackle-hug you, earning a giggle from you.

"Yes, yes you are (F/N)," you merely played along, leaning down to kiss his cheek gently before, "Now, why don't Barry and you go tell your sister to get ready for our surprise trip to Uncle Wally's house?"

"Uncle Wally?" The usually-timid Barry looked up eagerly at you, his green eyes twinkling with excitement.

(F/N), meanwhile, showing off his loud, open personality, practically yelled, "That's so crash!! Come on Barry, let's go!" Ignoring his brother's complaints, he dragged him along as he ran over to meet up with their sister. She seemed more than delighted at the news of this surprise visit.

A small smile lit up your face as you watched her lead her two siblings over to your cottage. You had brought these precious triplets to the world four years ago, and had named them after your parents... And, in Bart's case, the closest thing he had to family, his grandfather, Barry Allen.

Speaking of Bart... Your heart warmed up with love as you watched him approach.

He had changed a lot over the years, grown more mature, a little calmer too. His face had thinned out to give way to a handsome jawline, his voice had deepened, of course, and he had gotten taller and more muscular, although he still maintained his slim build. However, he didn't seem to be ready to outgrow his messiness and carelessness just yet, judging his slightly-overgrown hair, and his green eyes still shone, and always would, with their usual liveliness.

And no matter what, that goofy grin of his would never leave.

As he swiftly pulled you against his sturdy chest, you giggled, gratefully returning his hug. Through his ribcage, you could feel the steady 'thump-thump'ing of his heart.

"Hey (Y/N)," he murmured lowly as he affectionately nuzzled down against your hair. His hands, settled comfortably on your waist, slipped beneath your shirt to rub gentle circles into your smooth skin.

You hummed happily at your enjoyable proximity, closing your eyes. "The kids really like this place, Bart. Making it was an excellent idea."

"What kind of father would I be if I didn't make a park for my children?" He rumbled into your (h/c) locks, relaxing against you.

Raising a brow, you teased, "Probably just a notch below the best dad in the world." You smiled softly at the sound of his chuckle before, "But, it would've been so much quicker if... You know." You hesitated before carefully questioning, "Don't you miss your old body sometimes, Bart?"

"Not really," honestly replied your soulmate. "I didn't have a choice but to get a human body after my case was destroyed anyway. Yeah, I can't run like I used to anymore, but," he pulled back slightly to gaze lovingly into your eyes, "being able to be here with you, (Y/N), as the person you need me to be, a human, is much more crash."

You couldn't help but blush slightly at his sweet words, which made him laugh quietly before leaning down to briefly peck your lips. "Aww, (Y/N), don't get all red like that! You're too adorable!"

"Shut up," you joked, playfully struggling your way out of his embrace. Afterwards, crossing your arms with a grin, "We should get going. Dick and Wally are really looking forward to seeing the kids. They want to show them their Halloween costumes." You shrugged. "They're dressing up as Robin and Kid Flash, and said something about it being just like 'the good times'."

"Are we gonna leave them over there?" Casually questioned Bart as he picked you up bridal-style, carrying you to your humble home.

"I guess, why?"

"Just wondering." Although you had an idea of what he had in mind.

Rolling your eyes slightly, you accused, "Pervert."

"What?" Bart gave off an innocent look. "Can't want some time alone with my wife?"

You simply laughed at this, cuddling up against him to then capture his lips in a passionate kiss.

Now this  was the life.

You were the happiest person ever with your loving husband, and youthful, intelligent, beautiful triplets. With the best family one could ever get.

And that was all you could ever ask for.