Prologue

Life is a bed of thorns for me after I got married. I got the worst shock after shock in my life. Until then my life was just normal and I loved the way it was and I was living in my safe cocoon. But God had an other plan and he mercilessly pushed me in the world of reality which filled with vileness.

            " You're just a money bank and we protected you just for the money. And now you're nothing to us. Get lost you dirt. "

              " If you are wife that doesn't mean you can talk anything."

         " Now get this in your mind. You're just a slave to fulfil my lust. "

            These are the sentence that no women would like to hear but I heard that from the people who I trusted the most....

          When you are at the age of dreaming a life and all of a sudden you get married,

           When you're safest place which protected you becomes the most dangerous place,

            When the husband who needs to protect his wife decides to make his wife a slave,

             When you get to know that you're husband just lusted you and not loved you,

             When the persons whom you loved the most broke your trust into pieces,

               When the life has hurted you in all the ways that could take your last breath as its reward,

                  What would you do? Die or live or exist as a living corpse?

                 I chose the option to live because I'm not alone. I've a life growing in me..........

                 **************

              Okay guys.....I completely changed the prologue....when I reviewed the typed chapters, the prologue wasn't that suitable. So I changed but the story is same about a teenager. Hope its better than previous prologue...

                If you like this new story do vote and comment. I'm gonna regular from now on. So on reaching the target updates will be given!!!!

             See you soon guys.....

Yours....

Srithabhya