9~ The Perfect Day For A Wedding: PART VI

P.s the song lyrics used below are from the 21st Naruto Shippuden Ending theme: Cascade by Unlimits.

You should  rally consider listening to the song while reading that part...

Find the song attached above.

Just remember that the bold  underlined italics are the lines of the song and

the normal wrtting is the narrative of the story, it should be read read in the same breath as the lyrics...

《《《》》》《《《》》》

Part VI:

Sasuke's POV:

"I have an announcement to make," I said as camly as possible, trying to mask the obvious nervousness in my voice. No one knew what I was about to do, except the Dobe.

"Sakura Haruno, for as long as I've known you you've cared for me. I was to blind with vengeance to realize that what you felt for me was more than a simple crush. I failed to see that you weren't just another fangirl. As we got to know eachother in team 7, you actually started to care for me and not just my looks. Even as I kept hurting you, you still loved me. Finally after the war I realised what you meant to me and I've realised that I want...What I'm trying to say is...will you marry me Sakura?"

Tears ran out of her eyes. Wait... what did I do wrong.

"Of course, I'll marry you, shannaro," she said as tears leaked from her eyes.

She threw her arms after I had placed a ring on her finger.

An emerald surrounded by three small red rubys.

(A/N: I know it's kinda ugly but I couldn't find anything else to fit the description just picture a better one in your mind)

My eyes and hers.

"You're the only woman my eyes see," I whispered in her ears.

"Thank you, Sasuke."

"No, Thank you," I said as all the guests danced to Naruto and Hinata's wedding song.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Normal POV:

As the the sun set over Konoha, the end of  joyous occasion drew nearer.