4~ The Girl's get-together🌻

A/N:  A little SaiIno and quite a bit of ShikaTema in this chapter...

Hinata's POV

The day before my big day the girls decided take me out to the our favourite shop. It was a confectionery and dessert store, which pretty much sold all our favourites. We ordered anmitsu: Sakura's favourite and cinnamon rolls which are my favourite. As well as sesame dumplings: TenTen's favourite and pudding: Ino's favourite.

"I never thought you would be be the first one of us to be married Hinata, I'm so happy for you," admitted Ino.
I smiled, the old me probably would've fainted at the thought of getting married to Naruto, my long-time crush.

"I know right, To think she got that Baka to settle down," said Sakura. I had chosen Sakura to be the maid of honour at my wedding due to the fact that she always encouraged me to admit my feelings for Naruto, especially during our mission to save Hanabi.

"I just wish Neji were to see it..." Tenten trailed off with a distant look in her eyes. She was my best friend. Due to the fact that she and Neji were teammates, she spent a lot of time at the Hyūga manor training with him. This fact had caused us to become close friends. Shortly after Naruto left on his journey with Jiraiya-sama, Tenten admitted her feelings for my cousin to me. She had admired the change in his behaviour after his fight with Naruto. This admiration had developed into love. He had become kinder and significantly more open-minded than before.

"Tenten, you loved him didn't you?" asked Sakura, she had always been really perceptive of others feelings.

Tenten blushed slightly and nodded, "I still do..." I looked down; sometimes life was unfair Neji nii-san was so young.

"What!!"screamed Ino. "...I didn't know this. And the fact that you're looking down means you knew Hinata. I'm offended no one told me."

"Ino-pig if she told you the all of Konoha would be talking about it," said Sakura and this started off their squabbling. I zoned out until Tenten softly said...

"I told him you know the day we left before the war..."

"You did what?" shouted a shocked Ino. I was shocked too. Tenten could be so stubborn at times, so naturally it was shocking to hear that she had confessed...

"What did he say?" asked Sakura after a long awkward silence.

"He kissed me and promised me that after the war we would settle down," she replied. And with that statement my heart broke into a million pieces. Nii-san finally had the chance to be happy but the Akatsuki ruined not only his; but Tenten's life too.

After a long deafening silence...

"What are you troublesome women doing here?" asked a familiarly lazy voice we looked left to see all the guys, well except Naruto and Sasuke standing in the street alongside the shop. My heart sank a little when I realised Naruto wasn't there.

"We are treating Hinata to a girl's day before the wedding," replied Sakura.

"Oh, where's Temari; I thought she was arriving today?" asked Shikamaru.

"Ooh...She's the not to troublesome to ask about Lazy Ass," commented Ino which caused Shikamaru to blush.

"What do u mean she's the most troublesome of them all," he shrugged which caused us all to laugh.

"She'll be joining us later, apparently a sand storm delayed her, Gaara and Kankuro's departure. But I'll be sure to tell her to you asked for her," smirked Tenten, back to her old cheerful self. Meanwhile Shikamaru was muttering something along the lines of troublesome.