Chapter 9

Camerons P.o.v

    I called Dany later that day and asked if I could come over. When I got to Danys house I told her everything that happened earlier that day. How I kissed Michelle, and told her I wasn't going to stop fighting for her, which I'm not. "Cameron it seems like Michelle has made up her mind" Dany says, "Wow, great advise" I say sarcastically while looking down at her wooden floor, "I know right!" she says laughing which makes me laugh a little too. For the next few hours we stayed up laughing and talking, then later on we watched a movie, and fell asleep in each others arms.

   *Next Morning*

I woke up with Danys head on my shoulder and her arm wrapped tightly around her waist. I could hear Dany waking up, "Good morning" I say still a little sleepy. "Good morning" she says looking into my eyes her head still on my shoulder and her hand resting on my chest. We stay like that for a while, not moving or saying anything. We just sat there gazing into each others eyes, and I could feel myself leaning down, and for a second she did too before getting up and said, "You should probably get going" while scratching the back of her head. "Yeah, let me just get my stuff together and I'll be out of your hands" I say then quickly gathering my things and leave. The whole ride home I couldn't stop thinking how Dany and I almost kissed! This made me question the feelings I had for Michelle. Do I really love her? or did I just want someone to love because of my break up with my ex?

A/N : Please! Please! Please! tell me what you think about this story it will mean a lot so if there's something wrong I'll know. And if you do like this story don't forget to like, follow, and Vote!