Chapter 7

Cameron's P.O.V

*next day*

I woke up early at 8am to go see Nash at the hospital. I took a quick shower, got changed, grabbed my cellphone, and headed towards my car. On the ride to the hospital, I was hoping Nash would listen to my explanation and understands. I honestly dont even know exactly what im gonna tell him. Minutes later I parked outside of the hopital and went up to his floor. On the way there, I saw Michelle. She looked like she was leaving because she way waving goodbye to Elizabeth. As she turned to exit my way, she saw me looking at her and she immidiatley took off to the exit behind her. I was gonna try and stop her, but I could tell she was trying to get away from me. I needed to settle this with her too, but right now I was more focused on talking to Nash. I made my way to Elizabeth and greeted her. We talked for a bit and then I went into Nash's room. Luckily, his mom left us alone to talk. I opened the door and saw Nash sitting up on his bed scrolling through his phone. He had small cuts on his face, his leg was in a cast, and his torso was bandaged. Ive never felt so terrible in my life! He looked up and gave me a sinister look. There was an awkward silence. Finally I broke the silence and said, "Nash, we need to talk about what happend," "I dont want to," he said in a harsh tone. "We have to face our problems some time!We might as well get it over with now!" I replied. "Fine, talk" Nash said. "The day we went on the double date, I felt a connection when I saw Dany, but then I saw Michelle and the same thing happend. My emotions were all over the place and I didnt know what to do. I got to know Dany so well and shes one of my best friends now, but I still have feelings for Michelle." I explained. "Okay," Nash said firmly. I continued, "Yesterday I dont know what got into me that I felt the urge to go to Michelle and just kiss her. Im so sorry for what I did. Lucky for you, she hates me now. I will have to go and apologize to her too, I hope you understand." I finished. Nash stayed quiet, and then he said, "I trust you man, and this time im gonna let it go. Lets just pretend this never happend and move on. We all make mistakes." I felt so relieved that Nash forgave me. Im glad that hes my bestest of friends. "Thanks bro! I appreciate it, I wont let you down!" I told him, hugging him lightly, since he was injured.