Chapter 6

Cameron's P.O.V

"Cameron, what the hell are you doing here?!" Michelle says in a confused tone. "I need to tell you something," I tell her feeling a little nervous. "Yeah, ok. What is it?" She says looking at me. "I-I, ummm....well its just that....," "Spit it out Cam!" She yells. I hurry and lean to kiss her.

Michelle's P.O.V

I was left breathless. I didnt know what to think or feel. It was all mixed emotions. Cameron's lips were soft and I felt butterflies in my stomach. It felt amazing, but something at the back of my head was telling me this was wrong. I pulled away not knowing what to say or do, but just stand there, completely speechless. I hear an engine start a couple of houses away only to see Nash drive away in his car. I saw enough of his face to make out a disappointed look on him. I was filled with guilt, even though we werent officially together, I felt like the worst betrayer ever.

Nash's P.O.V

They kissed! I cant believe Cameron would do this to me! And Michelle? How could they?! I know that we werent together, but what I saw back there definitely ripped my heart to shreds. Just then, I receive a message from Michelle and it read:

Nash, please come back! Its not what you think, I love-

Then everything went black.

Cameron's P.O.V

Michelle and I rush into the emergency room as soon as we heard Nash had gotten into a car wreck. We walked into the waiting room and found Elizabeth, Nash's mom. "What happened? Where is he?" I ask with urgency in my voice. "He's ok, just a broken rib and a broken leg. The doctor said he will be fine." Elizabeth tells us, her face red from crying. "How'd it happen?" Michelle asks, tears running down her face. "He said he was texting on the phone, but cant really remember with who" Elizabeth says, with puffy eyes.

Michelle's P.O.V

I walk away knowing it was my fault that Nash got into the accident. I feel a pair of hands on my shoulders, I turn around and see Cameron. I instantly get filled with anger. I push him away, "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU HADNT KISSED ME, NASH WOULDNT BE IN THIS STUPID HOSPITAL!!" I yell at him. I kept yelling at him not caring about anyone who heard around us. "WHY?!" I yell, "Why did you have to kiss me?! I love Nash NOT you. I hate you Cameron Dallas, and I never wanna see you again!!" I yell at him, walking away not letting him speak a single word.

Cameron's P.O.V

She was right, it was all of my fault. If I would have gotten myself together, this wouldnt have happened. I left the hospital and went to the only person I could really talk to right now, Dany. I sit on Dany's bed and tell her everything. She seemed shocked at first, and then asked how Nash was doing. She came towards me and hugged me from behind. "Cameron, I promise you, all of this will be solved in a matter of time." She says with an understanding tone to her voice. "Youre truly my best friend, Dany." I tell her, "Thanks, back at you!" She says laughing a little. I head to my car and go home. Hopefully I'll be able to see Nash tomorrow.