Chapter 4

Nashs POV:

"Hey Cam I was thinking maybe you would want to hang out this Saturday night?" I ask my bestfriend Cameron Dallas who had recently gotten over a rough break up and maybe Michelles friend could cheer him up because he needs it. "Um, I don't know man, I'm still kind of bummed out" Cam says over the phone, "Come on it'll be fun, I promise" I didn't want to tell cameron that it was actually a double date because he would of definitely backed out. "Fine, I'll go" Cameron replied, "But dress nicely, don't go all ratchet!" "haha, ok" he chuckles, "I'll see you Saturday" I told Cameron, then hanged up the phone.

Camerons POV:

It was 7:45 pm. when I received a text from Nash telling me he was parked outside. I said goodbye to my mom and went outside, "Hey man" I said getting into the car, "So where we going?" I ask Nash buckling my seatbelt. "Um, Cam, listen don't get mad at me, but we're actually going on a double date..." Nash says trailing off when he sees the expression on my face. I was about to jump out of the car when Nash locked the doors, and started driving. "Come on man, you might have fun and I already promised Michelle and-", "Wait who's Michelle?" I ask interrupting Nash, "My date, and I really like her besides she's bringing a friend along, and you never know you guys could actually get along" Nash tells me, "Great" I say lowering my head. A few minutes have gone by we arrive at a house where two beautiful girls come out. "Cam do you mind sitting in the back?" Nash asks unlocking the doors so I can get out. I waited for Michelle to get in the front seat, And she was quite beautiful she had wavy dark hair that a little more past her shoulders, and was wearing a cute outfit. I was mesmorized by her lovely friend she had long dark hair and I couldn't take me eyes off her, "I'm Cameron" I say a little nervous, "I'm Daniela, but everyone just calls me Dany" she says, and I hurry to open the door for her she was incredible, but even then I couldn't help to sneak a few glances towards Michelle who was laughing at something Nash said.

A/N ~ Please leave comments and tell me if you like the story and if you do hit that like button and follow me!