Chapter 8

Cams POV:

     After goofing around with Nash all afternoon I left to get some sleep. It was 10:30 when I heard my phone go off I didn't bother checking caller ID, "Hello" I say yawning, "Cameron, is that you?" I heat Michelle ask from the other side. "Yeah it's me" I say sitting up, "Can you come over?" she asks quietly, "Yeah I'll be right-" "Ok see ya then" she hangs up the phone. I run my hands through my hair and hurry to my car not bothering to change my clothe from this afternoon. I start the engine and head over to Michelles house.

Michelles POV:

    I wait patiently for Cameron to come. I decided to try to start over and pretend like nothing happened and not just for me. but for Nash too. I look through my text messages and as I scroll down I see the last text I sent Nash and how I told him I loved him, and I realize I really do, but then why do I get this funny feeling everyone I'm around Cameron? I just don't get it? I get a text from cameron saying he is here and then the butterflies start to creep up as I go down stairs to up the door for him. "Hey"  I say when I open the door, "Thanks for coming" I say, "No problem" he says staring into my eyes,we stay like that for a second before stepping back to let him in. We went into the living room I sat on the couch and he sat on the chair across from me. "So what did you wanna talk about?" Cameron asked, "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to start over? you know pretend like nothing happened between us" I say hoping he agrees, "But something did happened" he says searching my eyes for more answers."I know, but I love Nash, and besides we can still be friends, right?" I ask staring straight at him with hopeful eyes. "No way! I love you Michelle and there's nothing stopping me from that" he yells getting up and making his way towards the door, "Cameron please try to understand!" I pleaded, "I'm not going to stop!" he yells turning around to face me, "Stop what?" I ask a little scared, "I'm not going to stop fighting for you" and with that he turns around and leaves slamming the door behind him.