Chapter 2: The Classes

***Like the story so far? Hit the vote button and comment below***

~

Chapter 2: The Classes

The meadow has endless trees, long grass, flowers and the sky is just so clear that you see no clouds. I keep running and running knowing that at this moment I'm barefoot but I don't care because I love the feeling of this soft grass. Right now I'm on a long dress that looks way too formal for what I'm doing right now. Mother and Father will be disappointed if they catch me running around in this dress not caring if I get dirty or not. My laughter is invading the air and the fresh winds reflect my mood. Everything here is just too peaceful and I don't want to go back to that prison-like place or my home. Someone is running behind me and I know who it is because he's running barefoot like me. Once he starts calling me by my full name, I start running faster and he knows this is my favorite game. I know it will be a matter of short time before he catches me but I still like to enjoy this freedom I have right now. Just as I embraced this liberty, he passed me on the side and went ahead of me.

"Victory is mine" he said mocking superiority in his voice and it caused me to laugh

"As you wish Wesley Eaveswood" I mocked his voice with a mix of Russian and German accent

"Your accent is just horrible" he said lacing his natural German accent since his family was German

"I just try" I said and then I went on top of one of the pillars at the end of the meadow. It reminded me of the ones from the Ancient Roman Empire

"You just enjoy keeping the balance on that thing?" He said curiously

"I enjoy it because it's not like the preposterous posture lessons I take with the advisors. I prefer having a torture in the undergrounds than going through that" I said as I jumped on the end of the fountain next to the pillar

"It's not like you go through that alone. I have to do those horrendous lessons as well" he said letting out a small laugh making his light green eyes shine

"These moments are the only ones where I can truly feel independent. I just loathe feeling trapped in this place" I said angrily and then I slipped off the edge of the fountain. Wesley caught me and I found myself looking deep into his eyes. He said something to me but I didn't catch what he said. I called his name but then my voice went mute as well. Suddenly, he started disappearing until I didn't feel a presence and fell hard to the ground. I stood up and then everything started spinning and spinning until it started hurting me. I cried out for help but no one came and then I started screaming and screaming. Everything went black.

I woke up screaming so loud that I bet Australia could hear me. Alec slammed the door open and when he saw me, his eyes widened and ran to my bed to comfort me. He started rocking me back and forth and never stopped whispering soothing words in my ear. He hugged me tight and then he sat in front of me just looking at me deeply. I wasn't crying at all after this dream but I was just speechless. I know I looked as if I've seen a ghost because at those moments I'm mute and millions of emotions run through me. Everything was just blank right now, I wasn't even listening to what Alec was saying to me and I was just having a million questions in my mind. It's not that I have no idea what happened in my dream but I've heard of that name before. Wesley Eaveswood. Where have I heard that name before? I think I read it somewhere, I don't really know. Now I have a new spark of curiosity of who is Wesley Eaveswood. What startled me was how real everything felt at that dream. It was as if I was there at that moment feeling everything. Alec must have noticed my deep-thinking thoughts because he stopped talking and stared at me.