Chapter Thirteen: Kiss me

Disclaimer: I don't own anything aside from the plot. Characters are created by the brilliant J.K Rowling. Harry Potter A/U Fanfiction. Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malfoy's Beach House – Maldives Island – 9:15 P.M.

Draco broke their kiss and leaned his forehead against Hermione; he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "What are we doing?" he whispered.

Hermione let out a contented sigh and closed her eyes too; "I don't know but this feels so good..." she whispered back.

Draco wrapped his arms around her tightly as he bit his bottom lip; "I know..." he replied huskily.

Hermione slowly opened her eyes and moved her face away from him; "Do you regret it?" she asked.

Draco opened his eyes and met her stare; "No I don't...do you?" he asked.

Hermione lowered her eyes towards his plump limps; "No...I don't..." she replied.

Draco slowly unwound his arms around her waist and trailed it from her arms towards her face, cupping it with both palms. "You're so beautiful..." he said.

Hermione licked and her lips and met his gaze.

Draco began rubbing his thumbs on her flushed cheeks, not breaking eye contact.

Hermione smiled shyly and bit her bottom lip again; "Do you know what I'm thinking right now?" she asked boldly.

"What?"

Hermione swallowed hard; "How much I want to kiss you again..." she whispered breathlessly.

Draco grunted and closed his eyes; "You're killing me you know?" he said.

Hermione chuckled.

Draco leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her nose; "I want to kiss you too" he said.

Hermione let out a shaky breath as she closed her eyes; "Then kiss me..." she replied.

Draco opened his eyes again and planted another kiss on her closed eye lids; "Are you sure?" he asked again.

Hermione moaned.

Draco continued peppering kisses around her face, purposely avoiding her lips.

Hermione opened her eyes again and moved her hands towards his face; once she has his face within her grasp she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his.

Draco smiled and moved his hands towards her waist again; he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her from the floor.

Hermione squeaked between kisses but looped her arms around his neck; impulsively she wrapped her legs around his hips, anchoring herself to him.

Draco moaned louder as he grasped her legs around his hips; carefully, he navigated them towards the couch and sat down.

Hermione straddled Draco and continued kissing him.

Draco pulled her closer and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

oOo

Millicent hastily threw the comforter off her body and leaped off of her bed; she run towards her bathroom and kneeled right in front of her bowl. She heaved repeatedly until she felt her body go limp with the exertion; once she's sure that she won't throw up again, she hauled herself up and padded towards the sink. She opened the tap with her shaking hands and scooped water towards her mouth, rinsing the bile; once satisfied, she splashed cool water on her face and braised her hands on the sink. "What the hell just happened?" she asked herself.