Chapter Five: I remember

Disclaimer: I don't own anything aside from the plot. Characters are created by the brilliant J.K Rowling. Harry Potter A/U Fanfiction. Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione ran towards her car while brushing away the tears that's clouding her eyes; when she reached her destination, she yanked the door open and hastily slid inside the driver seat, she then pulled the door closed and yelled at the top of her lungs. Loud sobs escaped her lips as she struggle to let air in her lungs; she then began hitting the stirring wheel with her closed fists as tears continue to cascade down her sullen cheeks.

oOo 

Theo stood up and plucked his beer from the table; he drained the bottle in one go and slammed it back. "I better go," he said.

Draco also stood up and polished his own drink; "I'll also head out" he said.

Blaise threw both men an incredulous look and continued drinking his beer.

"Why are guys leaving? It's still early!" Gregory said.

Draco took his coat from the back of his chair and began shrugging it on; "I had a long day Greg, I need to sleep early because my shift starts 6 in the morning" he replied.

"I also have a date, so, I need to freshen up a bit" Theo piped in.

"You guys are no longer fun!" Gregory said petulantly.

Draco chuckled; he then began walking towards the door, with Theo on tow. He exited the establishment and pulled his coat tighter to his body. "Damn its cold!" he cursed.

Theo laughed and patted his friends back; "You're starting to show signs of aging mate!" he teased.

Draco shrugged his hands off and jokingly punched Theo on his arm; "Arse!" he said.

Theo chuckled as he rubbed his aching arm; "Old as you may be, you still pack a punch Malfoy" he said.

Draco puffed out his chest and stood straight; "Of course I do, you ninny!" he replied.

Theo shook his head; "Oh, I almost forgot, the manuscripts that you asked me to order in Italy has already been delivered yesterday. I was supposed to bring it with me today but I kind of forgot" he said.

Draco raised his pale brow; "Who's showing signs of aging again?" he asked.

Theo rolled his eyes; "So, are you planning on getting it today or do you want me to just owl it to your house?" he asked.

Draco thought for a couple of minutes and took a peak from his wrist watch; "I'll just get it today, I can't wait to get my hands on those ancient files" he replied excitedly.

Theo smirked; "You're turning into a book worm mate" he teased.

Draco chuckled.

"Apparate straight, okay?" Theo asked.

"I'll see you there!" Draco said.

Theo nodded and dissaparated with loud crack.

"Show off" Draco whispered. He then took his wand from his coat pocket and apparated with a pop.

oOo

"Millie?"

Millicent turned towards the fire place; "Come on in Pans!" she slurred.

Pansy stepped out of the fire place and tapped her wand on her dress, vanishing all the soot; she then padded forward the couch and braised her hands on her waist. "Are you drunk?" she asked.