Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Vote👑

(Lauren)

We were both looking around to see what the noise is until Camila shouted "plane!" "what?" I asked "lo look plane quick flare gun" she shouted and we both ran out of the sea to see the plane flying high above the island I was faster than Camila and got to the flare gun.

"camz where's the flares?" I shouted "beside your bag quick lo" she shouted back I got one of the flares and ran back to Camila "quick lo" she shouted once I reached camz the plane had already left.

"Fuck"i shouted out "why didn't you run faster"camila shouted at me
"Your blaming this on me I was going a fast as I could I couldn't find the flares" I shouted back,

"There were they always are did you do that on purpose!"she shouted and I furrowed my eyebrows "seriously you think I like being on this island! and I seem to remember it was you that fell of the boat and you would of drown no thanks to me!" I shouted back.

Walking away I heard her shout "lo I'm sorry were are you going?" she asked "a walk" and with that I walked into the forest part of the island to get away for a bit.

(Camila)

God why did I say that? I'm so so stupid.

I was going to follow Lauren but thought I'd leave her on her own for a bit and make my self useful.

I started collecting sticks, stones,rocks and twigs to make a huge SOS sign at the front of the beach.

I was in the middle of doing the last S when Lauren walked up to me "you need any help?"she asked "nope nearly done"i told her finishing up

"Okay I'm going to start the fire and get some water then" she told me she started walking away "hey lo" she turned round "yeah?"she asked

"I'm sorry for earlier on I just miss home and the plane and I just feel guilty" I told her she looked confused "guilty for what?"she asked, "being happier here than home and not wanting to go back"i answered.

"What? why don't you wanna go back?"she asked me "because if I go back I don't have you"i told her honestly! "camz I will never leave you as long as you don't want me to. I promise!" she told me pulling me into a hug.

"Now c'mon help me start the fire" she pecked my lips I held my hand.

"Guess you caught my gayness"she laughed out "ha very funny" I told her sarcastically "I'm joking" she kissed my forehead "Iknow"i told her and we went to start the fire.