Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Lauren)

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

"Uggh" Lauren groaned getting out of bed because she knew it would be another day at school being scrutinised.

See, ever since Lauren was 14 she has been a out and proud lesbian, she has always been totally grossed out by boys and she was attracted to girls plain and simple but not for the 3 girls at st Williams academy everyday they tease and bully lauren just because of her sexuality.
Fucked up right?

The three girls purely ruled the school being drop dead gorgeous and being rich little daddy's girls.

The three girls are..

3) Normani - she's not your typical Einstein and she's quite slow with things but all is forgotten with her flirtatious charms.

2) Dinah- Your typical bad ass who can take care of herself and takes no bullshit from anyone yet still gets a lot of boys.

And

1) Camila- The prettiest sweetest richest girl at their school and the only way you get little miss butter wouldn't melts sweetness is if your a teacher or a boy. Camila had tormented Lauren since she was 14 when she just came out and now there 17 and it's still going on.

After Lauren was up and dressed she said goodbye to her parents and headed to pick up her best friend Ally the only person who didn't judge her! In her black Mercedes which she got for her sweet sixteen.

Once outside ally's house Lauren beeped and soon after ally was in the car "hey girl" she smiled as I started driving "hey what's up"I asked with a raised eyebrow "what you mean?"she asked smiling "your very perky?"I asked curious.

"Well lo there's this party tonight it's on ollys boat  and Troy asked us to go please lo pleeassse" she begged, see Troy is ally's boyfriend and olly his best friend who is also Normanis twin.

"I don't know" I said nervously " give me one good reason why you shouldn't go?"she asked "well Camila will be there"Itold her confidently while pulling up in the school parking lot.

" So your going to live under a rock because little miss bow is a fucking homophobe? nuh-huh not my best friend we're going! we can get changed at my house after school then leave from there" she told me getting out if the car.

Looks like I'm going to a party..