Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Vote👌

(Lauren)

I kinda feel bad Camila keeps trying to make conversation but then I just think about school and anger boils up inside me!

"So what music do you like?" she asked "pop" I stated "what kinda movies do you like?" she asks " comedy" I stat plainly. "why won't you talk to me?" she asked "I am" I shrug "no your not properly" she stats

"Wow you actually want a conversation with me" I scoff " wait shouldn't it be me acting the bitch it's you that's-" she cut her self of when she looked me in the eye then stared at the floor.

"That's what? the gay loser? Well here's a fun fact I don't give a fuck what you and your two minions think why should my sexuality bother you three when it has absolutely nothing to do with you guys!" I shouted not caring how loud because guess what? we're stranded on a freaking island!

Camila looked at me shocked and just shook her head "what? have I got miss perfect upset oh no because no one ever dares hurt the princesses feelings do they?" I question

" Fuck you!" she shouted " actually to do that you have to be gay and that can't happen because your the biggest fucking homophobic on the planet!" I shouted back and tears slid down her face.

"Ugh grow a pair never had an argument before?"i asked her she walked away while I got comfy on the beach no way in hell am I following here tho I should wouldn't want her to break a nail I chuckled to myself while following her

(Camila)

Fuck Lauren I tried and she just threw it back in my face i know I torture her but she doesn't know me she doesn't know what I go through and it's barely me that makes fun of her I just usually agree with Normai and Dinah!

Omg! Normai and Dinah I wonder what their doing? Wonder if their worried or looking for me! I was too busy day dreaming to notice a hill that I went rolling down it into water. "ouch" I groaned

"Fuck are you alright?" came running Lauren down the hill "as if you give two fucks" I told her groaning "nope I only give 1 maybe just a half" so told me laughing she held her hand up to help me out of the water but instead on pulling myself up I pulled her into the water with me.

"Oh my fuck why did you do that!"she asked pissed "because you were laughing" I giggled out "wait wait! Look" she said pointing to a waterfall "oh my god!" I squealed " we can get water from here and find some fruit around to eat" she told me.

Just then a crackling of thunder boomed about and I screamed but Lauren grabbed me "it's only thunder chill" she told me trying to calm me down " I'm scared of thunder tho"i explained " let's get back to the beach so we can build shelter"