Love you too

Jakes POV

After that lovely morning, I decided maybe I should take vannah on a date.

Even when I'm not that kind of guy, she deserves it.

I made reservations at the best restaurant in town. It was quite expensive to be honest but I totally knew it was gonna be worth it.

Plus, I was rich.

She was on the couch, eating Cheetos, a can of coke by her side watching spongebob. God, I love her.

I decided to Surprise her though, I sneaked at the back of the couch and yelled "vannah!"

She screamed and her bag of chips, well, it's on the floor. She looked around and saw me, she gave a smile.

Shit. I know that look, I'm dead.

I started running for my life, I took a quick peek behind me and I saw nothing.

Shit. That makes it worse. I look around, still nothing, "vannah?" I asked.

"Vannah?" I tried again, yet nothing.

"Boo" she whispered and sprayed me with whip cream. I was shocked. Like where the hell was she hiding?

She was laughing at me, haha not surprised.

I took the bottle and sprayed her too. Haha my turn to laugh 😂

She looked at me. Ever so slowly, she walked up to me.

I was confused. I didn't know if she was going to slap me, or kiss me.

Can't be anything in between.

"You know I love you,right?" Said laughing nervously. "Yeah, love you too" she said with a sincere smile.

She was beautiful. All I've ever wanted.

"Which gives me the right to do this" *slap* knew it.

That was..... Amazing

After a few hours, we decided to start getting ready for our date 😄

I was really excited. I mean, come on, vannahs hot. Plus she'll be in a sleeveless dress.

Please be reminded I'm a dude. I got my needs.

Let's see what happens