Jake Evans

Savannahs POV

Its been killig me to find out who im gonna be spending my whole life with.

" Sweetheart, were leaving. get down already!" my mom yelled from down stairs. "I'll be down in a sec!" I replied. So I just found out we were having a dinner out with my future husbands' family. I was excited and nervous for some unknown reason

I picked out a light pink tank top with a white floral skirt. I wore my maroon beanie hat and dark red flats.

I put on some eyeliner and used my EOS mint lipbalm."Honey, lets go!" my mom said. "Coming!" i quickly went up to get my iphone and ipad mini. I put them in a maroon sling bag.

I got into the car and after 25 minutes, we were there.

" Good evening, do you have any reservations?" the person workig there asked. " Yes, with the Evans" my dad replied.

Wait,did I hear that right?! WAS I SERIOUSLY GONNA MARRY JAKE EVANS??

We went in and saw the family. Oh boy........

Jakes POV

She was so beautiful. When her family went in, i just saw her shock face. "Good evening emma!" her mom greeted my mom. " You too Ashley!" my mom greeted back.
"Isn't it such a lovely evening?" My mom started a conversation. "The food here is just wonderful, don't you think dear?" Vannah's mom asked her. "Yes, very wonderful" she said with a smile.

An hour or so passed and they were about to leave. While our parents were saying goodbye, vannah and I did too.

"Uh, bye vannah. It was nice seeing you" I said awkwardly. "Yeah you too" she smiled. "Bye" she said then kissed me on the cheek. Now that surprised me, I think she was too.

AWWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSS