Im legend- wait for it

Savannah's POV

Jake and I decided to go to the grocery for food and my "stuff".

He got a cart, I brought out my list, and we started "shopping" as jake says. Please, this is nothing close to that word.

Well to me it isn't.

"So you wanna start with healthy stuff?" I asked jake. He pretended to gag and I immediately knew his answer.

"Healthy food it is" I said with a smirk. He just glared at me and rolled his eyes.

"Fruits! Apple, orange, banana or grapes?" I looked at him and said "all of it". I heard him say "girls" under his breath. All I did was simply laugh. Just a little bit.

After getting everything we need in a span of an hour, we, or shall I say I, went shopping for clothes.

"Can we please go home now?" Jake asked for the hundredth time. "Just one more store,okay?" I would always reply.

"Bu-but you said that 3 times ago!" He complained.

As much as I still wanted to shop more, I would rather see him happy and mostly quiet.

Yes, very very quiet.

Due to my laziness to cook, we went to a MC Donalds drive-thru.

"Hello! May I take your order?" The lady person who spoke through that thingy you talk to asked. " um yes, 1-2 piece chicken, 1-10 piece nuggets with large fries, and 2 monster coke floats" Jake said.

While we were waiting, he decided to start a conversation.

"You know, I don't get why we got food here when we bought so much just an hour ago" he thought. "Well, I'll just cook later, but right now I'm tiiiiirrrrreeeeed" I whined.

"Ok ok, chill lady. Damn" he said trying to copy the line from HIMYM.

"But I'm legend" I began "wait for it". A second after I said that, the food was ready. We went home and I fixed the table.

That took a good 30 minutes I guess.

After a few minutes of eating, I suddenly just shouted "DARY" which shocked jake.

"What?" He asked still shocked. "Legendary" I smiled.

He just gave me the 'are you kidding?' Look while I gave him the 'I'm awesome and you know it' one.

"I hate you so much" he said while shaking his head.

"Aww love you too!" I replied sarcastically.

And that ladies and gentlemen is how our day began.