"The gang"

Savannahs POV

After yesterdays events, i felt sooooo embarrassed. We both decided not to tell my bro about anything.

When I got home, I saw the whole family in the living room. Yes, including my parents.

Awkward.

" uhh hey" I said. " hello honey" my mom said with a smile. " so umm why are you here? Not to be rude or anything" I said while sitting down. " well honey, we have to tell you something" my mom started. Then of course my brother said " that Vannah's adopted?" With the weirdest expression ever. Seth hit the back of Sams head with a laugh. " Sam be serious haha" Sel said.

" business has been very successful and well, one of our friends has the opposite situation" my mom continued. "Are you willing to help them out?" My sister asked. "Of course I am!" I said with a heart warming smile.

"Psh, not after what dads about to tell you" with that, Sam got a glare from dad. " haha what is it." I asked. " after this school year, we want you to uhh marry the son of our friend-" " WAIT WHAT" I stood up in shock.

"Look honey, you don't have to but it would really help" my mom tried considering.

" oh um well....." I didn't know how to reply. "I'm willing"

"Really?!" Same shouted. " on one condition, I need to know who he is this week"

With that, I went to my room, changed my clothes and went to my favorite place.

Starbucks.

Jakes POV

When i got home, my parents were talking in the kitchen. As much as I wanted to ignore them, my mom noticed my presence. " jake what a pleasant surprise!" My mom said. " hey mom,dad" I replied.

" ummm hon, you know business hasn't been going well and, we only came up with one solution....." My mom said. " what is it?" I said not wanting to stay any longer.

"You have to marry our friends' daughter" my dad said straight to the point. I actually didn't have much of a problem with it. " with who?"

"Savannah Andrews" and that just made me smile.

What? just cause im a guy dosent mean i cant look good. I got into my camaro car and started driving. My friends and I decided to meet up in Starbucks to just talk and shit.

When I got there, the five of us just kept talking for atleast 2 hours. After finish my drink, I wanted another one.

"Im just gonna go get a drink" i said geting up. When i got into the line, i saw her.

Savannahs POV

The line was long when i got there. And so I was currently the last. While waiting, I saw several familiar faces from school. Of course, the my brothers gang or more known as the popular people.

When i was closeer to the line, i noticed him. Was he stalking me?

" Good afternoon! may i please take your order?" the girl working asked me. " Umm... can i get-" i was cut off when he said "2 venti caramel fraps with mint and 2 slices of oreo cheese cake". How the hell did he know what i want?

"Umm ok? that would be 12.5 dollars" the sales lady said. Jake took out 2 20 dollar bills and said "keep the change" and winked at the girl.

" What- how did-" i couldnt even form a sentence. "Dont worry, I'm just trying to be nice" he said.

He knew me well. maybe too well.

When the food was ready, I got mine and sat near the window. Jake got his, and put his food at their table. After a good 30 minutes, someone tapped me. I took of my earphones, looked up and saw the one and only jake. "What?" I asked. "Stop looking like a loner and stay with us" pointing to their group.

"No, they most probably don't know me" I said. " dude, your sam's sister, twin at that,how can we not?" He replied. " I'm not part of your gang, I'll be so out of place" I tried coming up with reasons.

" no you won't, now come which me or else-" I cut him by saying "what? You'll carry me going there" jokingly. "Hmm not a bad idea" he said to himself that I barely heard.

2 seconds later I was picked up and I was shocked. WHO THE HELL CARRIES A PERSON IN STARBUCKS!? Apparently him. My mind said. Ugh.

He set me down on a chair, specifically the chair beside him. "Hi! I'm Alexa!" A perky red head said to me. "Hi, savannah" I smiled.

And it continued like that the whole day

Thats how i spent my whole friday.

With the gang