Introducing me

Savannah's POV

hello! My names Savannah Andrews, and I'm most probably the oddball in meh school.

Why is that? Most people call me a "hipster". PSH, I'm totally not.

Well im 17 and in 4 year high school. My birthday's on july 25. I study at Sierra Academy a.k.a the school for the rich kids...... I don't get why kids say they're rich but in reality, it's just there parents,right? Ugh anyways, let's continue.

----------------------------

5:00 am. The most dreaded time of the day. The time where in I get up, take a shower and leave going to hell, I mean, school. After that bad,short shower, of course I couldn't go out naked.

Our school uniform is just too cute! Its a short black skirt paired with a white button up shirt. On top of that, we have a sleeveless vest that has the logo of the school. We wear black stockings,white socks and black flats. I usually end my outfit with my gray beanie hat.

I checked the time and it was already 5:30, i went down stairs and saw my "wonderful" siblings.

My eldest sister, Selina, is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Not to mention the nicest.

Next in line is my bro, Seth, the valedictorian of his batch a.k.a the smarty pants.

Isn't the best saved for second to the last? My twin brother. You know the saying that twins think alike? It's totally not true. Sam is the exact opposite of me. He's the cliche heartthrob of our school.

And of course, my little brother seddy. He's only in third grade but he's one of the smartest people in the school.

Now you're probably thinking where our parents are. Simple, they're out. They always travel around the world cause of their job, explaining why I'm in a private school.

School dosent start until 8:00 but, I usually cook breakfast. Maybe you're wondering, why is it that I'm the one who cooks? Well to put it simply, I love cooking. It's been a hobby of mine.

Deciding on cooking eggs, bacon, and chocolate pancakes, I got the ingredients and started cooking.

---------30 minutes later----------

Selina, Seth and seddy was up and started eating with me. I checked my phone to see that it was 6:15 and Sam still wasn't up. Getting annoyed that my ride was gonna make me late, I went up to his room and saw the worst thing possible. " OH MY FUCKING GOD! MY INNOCENT EYES!!" I shouted, he and the random chic stopped there "activity".

I closed the door as fast as I could and ran downstairs. "What was that about?" My sister asked with concern. " a three letter word that Sam and his girl was doing!" I said. "Of course he is" Seth said with a chuckle.

" after seeing that, I think I lost my appetite" I said while getting my school stuff. " where are you going?" Selina asked. " school, with or without, that monster we call brother". Seth laughed at that and said bye. I decided to use my skate board since it was only a ten minute walk.

When I got to school, not a lot of people were there. Since I was the student council vice president, I had an all access pass anywhere in the school. I honestly didn't have a choice but to be the VP. In our school, it's the principle who chooses. Sucks right?

Listening to music and reading a book while walking around isn't such a good idea. Here I am, in the clinic, with another person I "bumped" into.

Ok, let me explain.

When I got bored, I sat on a bench, got my phone and earphones, and started reading the book elanor and park. I started walking, or should I say skating, while doing the things I just mentioned. I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going. Which leads to the horrible part.

While I was busy not paying attention, another guy was doing the exact same thing as me and BOOOM! We crashed. I accidentally fell on top of him making us have a very very weird position. I immediately got off and said sorry.

Did I mention today was the first day of school? And that the dude was my brothers BEST friend? No? Well yeah, both of it are true .__.