Chapter 13.

A/N-This is what happened after Rose went to bed.

John’s POV

I shut the bedroom door, and walk out to the console room.

“MARTHA!” I yell again.

“Hey Doctor!” She yells as I pull her into a hug. She pulls away, and Mickey walks over to me, and hugs me.

“And Mickey mick mick.” I say jokingly as he pulls away from the hug.

“Don’t ever call me that again…” He says laughing.

“Wh-why are you guys here?” I ask.

“The other Doctor called us. He said we were in danger. Do you know why, and how?” Martha asks as she links hands with Mickey.

“Well, yes. I do…” I say

“Well then tell us!” Mickey protests.

“Rose, has been hearing… Voices…” I say before Martha cuts me off.

“Voices!? Umm, how are we  in danger if she is hearing voices?!”

“Just wait! If you didn’t cut me off, I would have told you already!”

“Sorry…”

“Anyways, she normally would pass out. Not for long, like 5-10 minutes. But, the other day-Well, yesterday- she passed out, and she didn’t wake up, for a WHOLE DAY! We were all beyond worried. But, normally when she passes out, she cant remember what the voices were saying. But, this time she did. ..”

“Well then what was it?!” Mickey shouts, clearly worried.

“Well, umm, they are saying, the Clock is ticking for her precious doctor. It told her to go to the bay to save him. And that his life depends on Rose… and if Rose goes, they will take her, and leave all of the children of time, along with the Doctor, alone. But, if Rose goes with them, she wont ever see the Doctor again…She needs to sacrifice herself, to save the MEN, she loves…”

I look up at Mickey and Martha. They are stunned. They both know Rose. Both love Rose. I can tell they are as worried as everybody else.

“Well, what do we do? How do we stop it? Whatever IT, is…” Mickey asks

“I have no clue. I think that the Doctor was thinking that if we gathered all the companions here, they would be safe.”

“But what if you’re wrong? What if they can get in?” Martha asks

“I don’t know. But, I will protect ALL of you with my life. But, we DON’T let Rose leave. She cant ever be on her own, because she wants to leave. She feels like if she sacrifices her 1, life, se could save the 9 of us…”

“Well she cant leave. We have no idea what that thing is, and what it wants with her…” Mickey says, and Martha nods.

“Exactly. Well, I need to rest, Good night.” I say.

As I walk away, I wipe a single tear from my face.

My Rose is in danger…