Chapter 7.

The Doctor’s POV

Rose is safe. For now. We need to figure this out. She said that she doesn’t remember what the voices were saying.

“Rose, don’t be sorry, Its not your fault.” Clara says.

“But it is. I feel like this all relates to me. BADWOLF. I mean, that was my thing, to get myself there to save the Doctor’s life…” She says. I smile at the memory. I died, thinking about Rose. And how much I loved her. That’s how I got my 10th face, So me and Rose could be together.

“Yes, but, it also was there when you came back to this dimension…” John says.

“But, that was all because of the daleks…DALEKS! What if this has something to do with the Daleks? Both times BadWolf Was used, was because of the Daleks…”

“Wait, how many times have you faced the dalkes?” Amy asks Rose.

“Erm, what is it Doctor? 4, I think.” Rose says.

“Yep. 4. At Salt Lake, Satellite 5, Torchwood, and when they stole the earth.” John says, right before I can open my mouth.

“Yep. And you, miss Tyler, beat them EVERY time.” I say.

“Well not really… We both did.” She says and smiles.

But, just then Rose puts her hands on her ears again, and falls to the ground…The Voices are back…

Rose’s POV

I hear them. The voices.

THE CLOCK IS TICKING FOR YOUR PRECIOUS DOCTOR.

GO TO THE BAY, TO SAVE HIM

HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU

YOU WILL COME WITH US,

AND THEN, AND ONLY THEN,

WILL WE LEAVE THE DOCTOR,

AND HIS CHILDREN OF TIME,

ALONE

BUT, YOU WONT EVER SEE HIM AGAIN

GO TO THE BAY… AND SACRIFICE YOURSELF…

AND SAVE THE MAN YOU LOVE…

I wake up, in a bedroom in the TARDIS. But, this time, I remember it! I jump out of bed, and run out to the console room. Nobody is there. Its night time, im guessing… I go back to my room. I didn’t even notice. John is sitting in a chair, asleep. He was probably worried. I go and wake him up.

“Hey, John. Wake up. Babe, wake up.” I say as I rest my hand on top of his.  He slowly opens his eyes.

“Rose! Your awake!” He says. He looks like he’s really scared.

“Course I am.” I say. Before I know it, he’s kissing me. And I don’t resist, like I have been ever since we got here. Just for the Doctors sake.

Once he pulls away, he just rests his forehead on mine.

“How long was I out?” I know it must have been awhile, based on the stiffness of my muscles, and how worried he is.

“ONE WHOLE DAYS!” He states. He looks as if he’s gonna start crying. I kiss him gently.

“Look. Listen. Im fine! Don’t worry, im fine.” I say, trying to calm him down. It doesn’t seem like its working.

I grab his hand and pull him to the bed. “Look, sleep. You need it.” I tell him, as I push him onto the bed. He grabs my hand.

“Stay please…” He says.

“Okay,” I say. I go lay next to him. I rest my head on his chest. As he dozes off to sleep…