Chapter 10.{Awww! TEN}

Rose’s POV

I just lie next to him. I can’t believe I was out for a day. I get up, and go to the kitchen. Im starving. And thirsty. I open the fridge, then hear a voice behind me.

“YOUR UP!” It’s Clara. She runs up to me, and hugs me. “We’ve all been so worried. Some more than others. I think you know who I mean.”

“Course I do.” I agree.

“Here, I’ll make dinner. Everybody is in their rooms.  Want me to go get them?”

“No, don’t disturb them. We’ll get them once dinner is ready.” I say, as I grab an apron.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Clara asks me.

“Helping with dinner, silly!” I answer her.

“No, you need to rest,”

“I have rested. FOR A WHOLE DAY. I’m fine”

“Okay, but if anybody gets mad at me, its your idea, not mine…”

I chuckle. “Why would they get mad at you?”

“Because I didn’t make you rest. Rory said you would need it.”

“What does he know.” I say as we both start laughing.

“ROSE!” I hear somebody yell. It’s River.

“Hey rive-” She cuts me off, by slapping me across the face. “Whoa! What was that for?!” I say as I rub my cheek.

“You know dang well,”

“No I don’t actually…” I argue.

“YOUR TRYING TO STEAL MY HUSBAND FROM ME!!!!” She booms.

“No, I’m not! I’m engaged dummy! Why would I try to steal your husband!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yell, getting angry.

“Because you ‘LOVE’ Him!” River yells back,

“LOVED, RIVER! PAST TENSE! I LOVE JOHN! THE DOCTOR WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME FOR GOODNESS SAKE!” I yell as Clara comes and stands between us.

“CHILL GUYS!” Clara yells.

I storm off to my room, and make sure to slam the door loud enough for River to hear. I lean agenst the door, and sit down leaning on the door, just as the tears begin to fall… John comes over, and sits next to me. Oh crap, I forgot he was in here. And I just woke him.

“Rose, whats wrong?” He asks as he wraps his arms around me. I bury my face in his shoulder, and keep crying.  He starts to stroke my arm.  He’s so good at this, comforting.

“Rose, what happened?” John asks, still stroking my arm. I cant say anything. I try to tell him about River, but cant muster out the words. All I can do is kiss him. I kiss him fiercely.  

We sit there, in each other’s arms until I remember.

“JOHN! I remember what the voices were saying!” I yell. This seems to snap him back to reality.

“Really? What?!”

“It said this, THE CLOCK IS TICKING FOR YOUR PRECIOUS DOCTOR. GO TO THE BAY, TO SAVE HIM

HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU. YOU WILL COME WITH US.AND THEN, AND ONLY THEN, WILL WE LEAVE THE DOCTOR, AND HIS CHILDREN OF TIME ALONE

BUT, YOU WONT EVER SEE HIM AGAIN. GO TO THE BAY… AND SACRIFICE YOURSELF…BUT SAVE THE MAN YOU LOVE…”

I finish telling him. He just looks at me. The pain in his eyes. Its always there. He lives with the guilt of everything he’s ever done, everyday.

“I think we need to tell the others.” He says. He kisses the top of my head, and then stands up. “But get dressed first.” He says, and then smiles, and leaves my room.

I open up my suitcase, and pull out a pair of skinny jeans, and a pink tank top. I put on my black leather jacket, that was lying on the desk. I comb out my hair, and then leave my room.

The Doctor’s POV

I hear a door slam. Its Rose’s, I quickly run out of my room, I run to her bedroom, and put my hand on the knob. But then I hear her crying. Why would she be crying? What ever it is, John doesn’t know either. He keeps asking her, but she doesn’t answer. I go into the kitchen because I can hear Clara and River.

“Oh, hi Sweetie!” River says as she sees me walk in.

“Do you know what’s wrong with Rose?” I ask River.

“Nope, not a clue,” she says.

“Really River?” Clara asks angrily.

“What?” River asks Clara.

“Don’t lie. You know very well what’s wrong with Rose.” Says Clara.

“Wait, is she crying because of you River?!” I ask River, fed up.

“Maybe… FINE YES!”

“What did you do!?” I yell.

“Well, first she slapped her, then she accused her of stealing you,” Clara answered, seeing as River wouldn’t tell the truth.

“Gosh River! Why do you need to be so dang rude! What did Rose even do to you!”

“YOU LOVE HER! SHE MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN TELL ME!” River yells as she starts crying.

“SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! SHE DOESN’T LOVE ME ANYMORE! SHE HAS JOHN! I LOVE HER, YES, BUT SHE DOESN’T LOVE ME!” I yell back at her.

She runs out of the room. I sit down, and put my head in my hands. ERRG!

Once I calm down a bit, I go find River. She is in the Console room, with Amy. She’s crying still... I can make out a few words.

“…But I feel so guilty! I jumped to conclusions! I should have just talked to Rose!” I hear River say between sobs.

I can’t take this anymore. I go back into the kitchen.